Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainy.days thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: denver_diva

good for rahul and nikunj...my opinion doesnt matter...but i feel nikunj wants to win to prove herself superior than the other girls...

she always wants to prove herself the best and cannot accept a second position.
she would have had an ego issue if she wouldnt have won...so congratulations to her! she has won herself a sissy hubby !!! πŸ˜‰

Haha! Love this! And I completely agree!
JawSoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jatt_girl

Nikunj will win but I thing I'm the only one who want !!!!

NO I WANT Harpreet to win
-mya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I like Harpreet but may be she is too young for Rahul.So I want Harpreet to get some one better😊
ketaki27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I definitely want Nkunj to win, coz he deserves her! Someone who can stand up to herself incase Rahul decides to act smart or two time.. 😳

I agree with the sentiments of all those who say they dont want someone they like to win. you cant wish someone like Rahul on any decent girl to be honest. All the hugging and kissing going on simultaneously with several girls, even though he is going to choose only one..

He is welcome to Miss arrogant who will rap little Rahul's knuckles if he carries on with his wayward ways πŸ˜†
Aisha_86 thumbnail

Maybe this is true.. As today Nikunj was the only one with whom Rahul was so close in the plane while with the other girls he was acting uncomfortable... I also think he has already made his choice and it is Nikunj...