Poll Choice
Login To Vote
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sunidhi Chauhan

Song:
Beedi
https://banglamusicmp3.com/modules/mp3/music/Hindi/New%20Release/2006%20Songs/Omkara/03%20-%20Beedi.mp3

Please rate her performance 5-10.

Here are some important notes:

• Since this is Final Round, and each singer is singing one of their very best, the lowest you can honestly give it is 5.
  • 10 is the higher rating, 5 is the lowest.
  • You are NOT rating the song
  • You are NOT rating how much you like Sunidhi Chauhan
  • You are NOT rating how much you like her singing in general
  • You ARE rating how well she sang in this song in particular
  • Set 5 as the average bollywood playback singing performance, and rate from there
  • Please listen to the song before rating
  • Final score will be computed after about 2 days of voting and after judges have also given their ratings

If anyone is lost and doesn't know whats going on, please visit the
Official Game Thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1337725

Feel free to discuss her rating for this performance!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice popular song, but a bit too rough for me, its not that difficult to sing as compared to the difficult songs of the rest of the candidates. So for Sunidhi i will give 9 out of 10
saq123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It is difficult for me to rate this performance because i dont have enuf knowledge to judge the singer and also dont like the song. Am stuck don't want to give low rating just because i dont like the song. So will give it 9 and hope it is correct
brahmabul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yaar, I am bit disappointed with the choice of song. I know this song was a big hit but I am not much fond of this song.
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Super, Fantastic, Outstanding, Mind Blowing, History!!

Guys lets not let if we liked this song or not get in the way of what was an amazing singing performance!

Edited by ssk13809 - 14 years ago
ssk13809 thumbnail

Originally posted by: somone999

nice popular song, but a bit too rough for me, its not that difficult to sing as compared to the difficult songs of the rest of the candidates. So for Sunidhi i will give 9 out of 10

I don't know how you can say that. This song had tough lyrics throughout, (Tougher than Alka's song, and on the same level as Shreya's), this song had high pitches, and then you also needed a powerful voice to sing the main lines. It had its soft moments, to its hard moments.Fast and slow.

While both Alka's and Shreya's were sung softly throughout. More so Alka's. Shreya had a tough song too. But I think this was tougher than Alka's.

saq123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ssk I completely agree with u but plz understand d predicament of us mortals who dnt have proper knowledge to judge the singing per se. I tried to do the best i could but not liking the song is affecting my judgement. I apologise to all Sunidhi fans if they feel hard done.
ssk13809 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saq123

ssk I completely agree with u but plz understand d predicament of us mortals who dnt have proper knowledge to judge the singing per se. I tried to do the best i could but not liking the song is affecting my judgement. I apologise to all Sunidhi fans if they feel hard done.

*shakes head
ssk13809 thumbnail
Great singing by Sunidhi Chauhan once again!

This song had it all. It was difficult all the way around, and Sunidhi handled each part great. From her first line, going high with "beedi jaliyla" and then coming down with her powerful voice. Her whole main sequence was very impressive. She showed us quite a bit of range and variation, had some nice harkats on some words, and showed us power with finese. I don't think anyone in bollywood could sing like Sunidhi has in this song.

There were some slow sequences, and some that needed you to be faster, and some soft ones, and some powerful ones. Great display of versatility. Along with that, the song had tough lyrics which you also had to concentrate on. The post-main sequences were slower, so unlike the last performance, she actually had a slower pace here and there where she sang great.

All in all, fantastic performance. She hit all her high notes, sung the lyrics well, displayed the soothing slower voice at times, and then a powerful voice, she had harkats, and overall, this was one of the best performances no doubt in the decade.

Rating: 10/10

Sunidhi Chauhan proves once again she is the most talented and versatile female singer in bollywood. No one can sing like Sunidhi Chauhan.
brahmabul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
9/10.

I have heard better from her.