Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Miss.Netherland

It was literally heart breaking.  Tears were burning into my eyes but they did not come. Heart ached full of pain as AR have been a part of my life. And the concept of 'being unwanted' i relate back to it. It hurts unimaginable as a wound can heal within the time. But this eventually becomes a mentality which you cannot get rid of. Aww loveSid & ridz

πŸ€—
aranayani thumbnail
You are an amazing writer...you should consider writing fiction you would be amazing!!! πŸ‘
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: PaNa4ever

Oooh, another fantastic post!

Nitzie, with each and every new post of yours, I find myself being more and more drawn into Sid-Riddhima's traumatic, tense relationship. My heart goes out to Sid after practically every episode now. He has been so selfless, so dutiful. And this is what he got in return? He has every right to feel terribly hurt, and I can see why he is. Like I said before, it will be very interesting to see how Riddhima handles this situation, since Sid is hurt beyond repair.

I personally loved Sid's outburst on the basketball court. And his comment about how Riddhima doesn't listen to anyone (to Padma in Sanjeevani) was chilling. He has a way of giving these ice-cold retorts that really sting the soul...Poor, poor Sid.

Hey Bornie! πŸ€—

Thanks for reading through and am glad we look at Sid with the same glasses. πŸ˜†.... his stinging one-liners are surely killing Riddhima and as hard it is to say , she has invited the hostility of an otherwise very kind man. But at the same time, Sid must not forget the devastated emotional state that Riddhima is in. She needs his support and needs it more than ever right now.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: supercool3

wow ... i just loved the way you summed up today's episode

(also very inspiring too) and i was able to understand the whole situation much better after reading your post

personally, i think its very hard to decide on whos side to take .. but then something just seems to be drawing me towards sid's side...
There's nothing wrong with what Sid did today ..
it obviously hurts when your wife tries to commit suicide on the day of your marriage... and the feeling of being "unwanted" is really hard to get through... it slowly get etched into your mind and starts to make yourself feel really useless.. 
i mean realli, he tries sooo hard to make her happy and this is what he gets in return? but at the same time .. he should make sure tht his anger and frustration doesnt fully take over him

but as for riddhima ... she has her reasons too.. i understand tht she dusnt like this marriage, but then y would u agree to it?
n suicide is DEFINTELY no the rite situation
but after seeing the end of today's episode, i'm actually happy to see tht she is going to try to move on ...plus its gonna be ridz tht has to wait for sid, and finally she'll understand how it feels like to be in his shoes ... and just like the usualy stuff this will definitely draw them back 2gether ... and love will happen ... eventuallyπŸ˜‰

Thank you so much for replying. And you are right. Perhaps Sid-Riddz are right in their own horizons. But these two horizons need to meet on amiable grounds so that they can start their journey of togetherness and find love and solace in each-other. They both need healing.
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey nitzy another beautiful n touching post..superb one...ur a genius dear.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

coming to yest episode..just loved it... 😊 😊

riddhima who is finally back to her senses this tym forever hopefully πŸ˜• πŸ˜• as sid came into the room slowly walkin towards her she did not have the courage to even look into his eyes or to face him...her guilt was pricking her from inside..and on the other side siddhant he is badly bruised from inside...he is shattered and he was walkin towards her he had all the flashes of the past happenings...he had the disgusted look for riddhima on his face...and as he came near to her riddhima skipped her heartbeat n closed her eyes coz she did not have the courage to face him...

the cold war has started but this tym the tables have turned around..its riddhima who is on the other side...but then siddhant's hostile behaviour towards her is coz of her own deeds...she deserves every bit of it...now she has to pay up for her doings...he just took the pillow from there n was leaving the room n riddhima by now has opened her eyes n it came to her naturally she asked him that where is he going??? n siddhant givin her a tough look says going to sleep in the other room...riddhima did not ask anything further coz she knew that its all coz of her n sid just left the room...

n then both of them in their respective rooms had the flashes of the past..siddhant who is yet very hurt n upset that riddhima tried to kill herself coz of him...he just cud not get over it...he is completely shatterd from inside n cannot come in terms with the whole situation...he vents out all his frustration on the punching bag...n riddhima on the side was hearing sid's beat up to the punching bag but did not have guts to go n face sid...n she closes her eyes leaving evrything on the next day...

Imagine , looking forward to getting married to someone , only to find that person on the verge of willing death by suicide only because he/she did not want to be with you. It feels 10 times worse than it sounds. It fills you up with a terrible feeling of uselessness , hollowness and above all the worst human fear - OF BEING UNWANTED.

πŸ‘    yes nitzy beautifully written sid's frame of mind his feelings n emotions u said it alll..poor siddhant little did he knw that he wud the biggest shock of his life on his wedding day...the most beautiful day for each n every individual when ur entering a new phase into ur life n ur wud be life partner tries to commit suicide just bcoz the person dsnt wanna spend the life with u...the heart weeps from inside n all the dreams which u have woven for the coming life are broken into thousand's of peices... 😭 😭

next day in the room as riddhima enters the room looks at sid who is dressing up to go to sanjeevani still he has a grim look on his face...he is least interested to look at her he just starts walkin off n riddhima asks him sid y are u avoidin me we need to speak?? she wanted to sort out the matter with him...but then siddhant bluntly told her i dont wanna talk n just leaves...

at the hospital wen the gang sees riddhima there they bombard her with their questions..she feels a bit uneasy wen they askd her where is siddhant?? but she had no answers to their questions...then suddenly they come face to face the tension brewing btwn them was noticed by naina...thankfully paddy aunty enterd n the situation was in control...the moment bcame light for everyone...paddy overwhelmed n happy to see her newly wed daughter n she talks to her abt the pag phera rasam...she tells siddhant to send her for the rasam then ofcourse she is all yours...siddhant while hearing this it came to him naturally riddhima doesnt like to listen to me or anyone...she always does wat she wans to do!!!!!

siddhant did not wanna loose his patience so he leaves...

next at the bb court again he was venting out his frustration there the flashes of the horrible past were not leaving his sight...enters riddhima with the hope to talk with him solve the matter n all issues..while riddhima confronted him he just erupted like a volcano n blasted her once again..he gave her the piece of his mind n thrashed her,she deserved evry inch of it..his outburst was valid he was totally rite this tym too...riddhima wntd to talk but he said wat shud we talk?? infact y shud i talk n even listen to u its enuf dr riddhima gupta i have had too much of ur nonsensical behaviour now...i wont tolerate this anymore...i did evry possible thing just to see u happy n make u feel comforted n u give me this treatment...my wud be wife tries to commit suicide on our wedding day i will never trust u know...i dont have faith in u...so just stop all this fiasco of marriage n rituals it dsnt suit u...u shud not be saying all this...u dont even knw wat the instituition of marriage means...this sindoor n mangalsutra hold no meaning for u..i cant take this pain this agony any more...now evrythin will be done as i say...my house my rules my life evrythin as i say..now u wud knw wat it is being on the other side...he just leaves from there leavin riddhima into tears n she knew it was her fault but the marriage was not any sort of drama for her..she accepted that its a compromise for me but not farce..i dont knw whethr i wud be able to accept u as my soul mate or not but rili want this relation to work...i dont want to run from life anymore i will face all the situations come what may...trust me sid i wud want be a good wife to u...help me sid pls dont avoid me..dont distance urself from me.i wanna gel with u n ur life..she is determined this tym that she will make this relation work n give her best to the marriage for her beloved parents... 😊

the new phase has begun in siddhant n riddhima's life but on a sour note.

It was such a sad situation as you saw Sid-Riddz exchange places - for once Sid bleeding and Riddhima trying to convince him that she never meant to cut up his heart and respect. Riddhima wants to make this marriage work but Sid has no faith in her and his belief in his wedlock with her is wobbly. They both are on different planes , in different states of mind...... and yet... like always something is going to pull them back together ..........as stupid as it sounds , as abstract as it sounds .... it is the BOND.

very rightly said nitzy sid is in riddhima's shoes now n riddhima is in sid's shoes...it such a strange life for them...the special n the unbreakable bond which binds them together forever... 😊 😊

πŸ€— Edited by kritishah3 - 14 years ago
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Imagine , looking forward to getting married to someone , only to find that person on the verge of willing death by suicide only because he/she did not want to be with you. It feels 10 times worse than it sounds. It fills you up with a terrible feeling of uselessness , hollowness and above all the worst human fear - OF BEING UNWANTED.

Just reading this paragraph makes my heart ache.Poor sid😭

It was such a sad situation as you saw Sid-Riddz exchange places - for once Sid bleeding and Riddhima trying to convince him that she never meant to cut up his heart and respect. Riddhima wants to make this marriage work but Sid has no faith in her and his belief in his wedlock with her is wobbly. They both are on different planes , in different states of mind...... and yet... like always something is going to pull them back together ..........as stupid as it sounds , as abstract as it sounds .... it is the BOND.

Beautifully written.Yes,there is something between them that always pull them together😳
I loved your whole post.It was WoW as usual
LoveπŸ€—
Parul

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Beautiful Analysis NitzπŸ€—πŸ€—

Riddhima stood near the bed not knowing what to say and how to see face Sid's eyes which are filled with questions which she didn't had answer to and f
eeling of being betrayed. Sid walks towards her. Ridz shuts her eyes and opens to find Sid picking up a pillow. When Ridz asks him he says he is going in other room to sleep. Ridz gets her answer. It's not going to be be easy to erase this footprint from Sid's heart.

Sid can't get over the fact that Ridz tried to end her life bcoz of him and if this would have happened he would have blamed and held himself responsible for her death for whole life. She didn't trusted him. You are going to get married and you find out the person you are going to marry tried to end her life bcoz she didn't wanted to be with you kills you from within and it's not easy to get tried of that feeling of being unwanted.

Sid and Ridz are in their room. Ridz lies on bed remembering the fb's of the wedding, burning Armaan pictures. Sid on other hand remembers the fb of wedding and the suicide incident. He removes his frustration on the punching bag and starts hitting it as hard as he can while Ridz can hear the noise of Sid hitting the
punching bag doesn't move from her place thinking this is not the right time to talk with Sid. She closes her eyes and goes to sleep with a hope that when she wakes up the next day the feeling of betrayal in Sid eyes would change and her guilt would reduce a bit.

Next day, Ridz enters the room to find Sid getting ready. She tells him they need to talk but he tells her he doesn't wants to. She questions him about avoiding her but Sid leaves saying he doesn't wants to talk.

Sid and Ridz come face to face in Sanjeevni. Padma comes there and reminds Sid-Ridz about the pagphere ki rasam. She asks Sid to bring Ridz home for the ritual. A hurt Sid replies back Ridz doesn't listens to anyone and does what she wants to.
The tension among the two can be felt. Sid leaves from there before he loses his temper and says something.

Ridz confronts a furious Sid at basketball court. She says they need to talk. Sid replies back what is left b/w us to talk now. How should he react after knowing his wife to end her life bcoz of him. Does she knows how it feels? The feeling that he is going through now can't be explain. After all this she thinks he can trust her. For her this marriage, sindoor and magalsutra everything is drama. He had enough of it not anymore. From now on he would live according the way I want my house my rules and you will have to follow them. She would now know how it feels when you are on the other side of the line. Sid leaves.

Ridz eyes are moist. Sid words have hit her deep inside. She knows what she did was wrong but wants him to trust her once and wishes he believed her. She didn't wanted to hurt him but did it unknowingly. She knows this marriage is a compromise but wants to make it work for her parents happiness. She would fulfill all the duties of a wife but doesn't know if she would be able to give Sid place in her heart.

Life is not full of bed roses on which you can walk without a fear of getting pricked by a thorn. Two individuals, two broken hearts, standing at two opposite corners of a room yet there is something that brings them together it's not love or hate but a bond that binds them together.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Life is not full of bed roses on which you can walk without a fear of getting pricked by a thorn. Two individuals, two broken hearts, standing at two opposite corners of a room yet there is something that brings them together it's not love or hate but a bond that binds them together.

BEAUTIFUL. πŸ€—

And i love your JeRan avies and siggies - GORGEOUS.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Parul and Kritzzy , thanks for replying babies. Such late lateefs you are. πŸ€—
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Parul and Kritzzy , thanks for replying babies. Such late lateefs you are. πŸ€—

Lol.πŸ˜ƒSorry Its just That I only get to come online after school πŸ˜›