short update 15th feb and 16

cutyv thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello everyone actually I found that there is no update of this serial though it has good TRPS and good actors.I watch it sometime just for funso I thought to give a try to the update so here I go
15th feb
  • The episode starts with dadi announcing that now Radha will live with me only and she will live with us as long as she doesnt find her husband back Kamya tries to argue but in vain so she has to gree to this.
  • So we are shown Radha doing seva of dadi ma and innocently asking that what is a photo shoot to which she replies that have u seen a calender to which she says yes I have seen a calender with god's photos and at this dadi laughs and says yes yes in the calender photos are there na in the  same way photos are taken out in this photo shoot  and comes to know about radha's wish of watching one and she gets the chance when the naukar asks for a holiday and she goes with tea and tries to find sarju.
  • Overhere Kamya bursts on the asistant for giving a jacket and other clothes to sarju and tells her to give him better ones.
  • Radha is shown serving and searching for sarju and finds Kamya in the shoot but hides so that she does not see her. Sarju comes wearing a vest and he is being apllied oil or something on his body by a girl while Kamya is touching him and  checking him but this gives a wrong impression on his wife and she fumes in anger already but this time when sarju is staring her Kamya catches her and tells her to get lost and asks sarju to not pay attention to such gawars. and overhere in village sarju's mother is talking to pandit to get a girl for keshu's second marriage and asks him not to talk about this matter in front of his first wife and this marriage is only happening because I want a child in the house
  • The photo shoot starts but sarju is not getting the attractive expression so photographer asks Kamya for help so she goes near him and touches him and tells him to imagine that he wants the most beatiful girl and she is with him and while saying him she holds him from shoulders and this is seen by radha and she is fuming in anger and leaves 
  • 16 TH FEB
  • the episode starts with keshu's  wife asking him not to drink as it will destroy her life
  • radha is very angry and asks sarju not to even talk  and work with Kamya as she is trying to make u hers sarju tlls her that she is misunderstanding  Kamya
  • They fight a lot on silly matters and finally sarju tells her that u will have to understand my condition
  • Here keshu promises his wife that he will not drink now and she tells this happily to amma but she is not pleased when she goes with food in room he iscaught drinking again and when she see he tries to make excuse but when she later starts crying he tells her sorry but I couldnt stop my self
  • PRECAP- Dadi si asking radha what is hiding and radha shows her a sari and tells her sarju gifted her this and Kamya hears this and is fuming in anger
So here was the update I hope u like it if yes please press like button and post a reply

Edited by cutyv - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zuneira123 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the update - i do really like this show, but preffered the old sarju.  Please provide updates whener you can as I always search for them!