I dont get this progamme

asianpride05 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hiya everyone out there

I live in the Uk and here we are on the part where that woman tells Kavya about some spirit!!! I thought this programme was meant to be a bout some true love story and im sure people in this 21st century dont believe in spirits....Whats going on!!! 😡

PLEASE HELP SOMEONE😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
vr just a couple of weeks ahead i think 😊
zara29 thumbnail

yah ur rite that ppl in 21st century dont believe in spirits or wateva say ghosts but actually the anjum's ghost is anjali itself!  

yah the serial is basically about a love story but these days it has become a thriller show!😉

meha thumbnail
WELL I AM 100 % SURE THAT IT ISNT BASED ON A TRUE STORY. EKTA IS JUST SO STUPID!!!!!!!!😆
smart__pisces4u thumbnail
hey jitna main ne socha bhi nahi tha us se kahin ziyada bore nikla kavyanjali programme😡
Madiha_07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asianpride05

Hiya everyone out there

I live in the Uk and here we are on the part where that woman tells Kavya about some spirit!!! I thought this programme was meant to be a bout some true love story and im sure people in this 21st century dont believe in spirits....Whats going on!!! 😡

PLEASE HELP SOMEONE😭

yeah your right kkavyanjali was meant to be about love story... anjali will fall in love with kavya thts where the real story gona start.....😊

asianpride05 thumbnail

thanks for your replies ppl....

I thinkE kta has gone a bit silly recently..Shes runing the programmes with her silly ideas..

deepti4u thumbnail
hey im from london too but i only missed a couple of episodes too anjali is actually anjum this talk of the spirit is not true