Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensodyne thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Its really cute and i love this Archu family where very one and especially her bhabhi and Vahini who are very caring:)
eagerly waiting for next part
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG childhood sweethearts!!! Thats soo cute.. I cant watit for how they fell in love.. Plz do write in....:D
devashree_h thumbnail
He saves her even here 😃 Manav will always be Manav. That was really cute...I liked how the two SILs take care of each other's children.Waiting for more.
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aww that part was so cute ! I like the bhabhi nd vahini here ..
bt can't blv Manav is dead, I hope he'll b back 😳 (  I knw that is only possible in Kekta land .. 😆 )

anyways, looking forward to the next part .. update soon !
Alisha_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx alot for the pm 😉

👏 loved every bit of it

simply superb....awesome update!!!!!

Nice characters n very very nice story.
just love the way u describe everything, n how u narate it to us, Palchin u know u could be a good writer n u could publish ur own books coz  i think u r superb at it, n trust me you'll be the best out of all writers, so plz publish ur books!!!!!

Anywayz a very nice n Sweet update

i loved the part which Archu returns to her past n rembers her n Manav's first meeting.... So sweet 😳 ( i wish some1 supported us at school like Manav n we had a childhood love like Archu. lozzz)

n ya it was so good that her vahin's treat her fairly, not like Manjusha ( i hate her) who is such an idiot.

Girl u r so creative, I think Ekta should come 2 u for a day n learn new things to improve her shows.

Palchin sis plz update very soon n write the next part long for me coz i wanna read more n more 😒

Anwayz u rock n keep ur ff rocking n plz do PM me when u update it

loads of love Alisha 🤗

sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update. Plz continue soon
Dr.Smart thumbnail
Mods Please close this topic........I am discontinued the story.

Thank You.