Pratigya Written Update 28th December 2009

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Arhaan is on a ROLL!  i loved him today !! Specially in all civil line scenes ..

all family scenes were nice as well .. cant wait for tomorrow

thanks for the update Minu 🤗
mentallycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
minu that was just great thank you ⭐️
jinx.jinx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx alot Minu darlingzzz 🤗 for such a detailed & fabulous update....

i liked Krishna & Chandu's parlor dialogues. 🤣  Krishna is getting desperate & passionate day by day...
In the precap they showed someone hold Krishna's hand when he was about to open the gate. Who it could be? 😕 Jo bhi ho..Shamat aa gayi uski toh...haath pakda woh bhi Krishna ka 🤣

it's something like that "
aa bail(bull) mujhe maar" 😆 🤣 Jo bhi hoga..band bajega uska ab by our gusse wale Krishna 😉 se... 😛

Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am starting to get into this show but the guy is kinda creeping me out. He says he loves this girl but he is doing things that in my opinion are stalkerish (in America that is what we call disturbing behavior) he is scaring the living daylights out of the poor girl. While I do admit he is goodlucking his behavior so far leaves alot to be desired. Hopefully this behavior changes for the better. By the way thanks for the written update without them I would not understand what is going on.

P.S

Don't take offense to what I said about Krish he is cute I just dont understand his thinking.

kiranheer thumbnail
thanxxxxxxxxx 4 g8 update i m new to this fourm i m watching this serial from first episode its really g8 intersting
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it might be Angad who would tell Krishna that the boy n his family is coming to see Pratigya...
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
awessome update dear thanks so much:)