Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Considering the fact i was reading this as you were typing it, should i even comment when all my comments are already known and i feel like a fool repeating them? πŸ€”
Hmm....i think i will. Its fun. πŸ˜†
Alritey, so this song is one of my "likes-a-lot" songs. Its uberly cute and i just love it, the different portrayals of the people in it, the sad, lost ones to the elated, hyper one[s] was fun. Heh.
I love this shot. *sigh*
So much to wonder about, i was thinking that i should just call Farid up to the stage and get engaged to both him and Preet. Btw, Preet. 😳 😳 Hawt.
Anyhoo, back to the shot, it was fun to read. You totally made it match the lyrics, *siiiiighs* hayyeeee...
And i loved how im in a "kashamkash" about what to do, run down to the past or embrace to the present. =] I wud choose Preet currently. πŸ˜›
I had fun reading it, *twirls*
Thank you tons and tons for writing it.
Luv ya,
-Rinki
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I shall comment back on allllll tonight! πŸ˜ƒ
Captain_Pari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hey meera,         that was soooooo cute............. awwww poor Farid i kept hopeing she would run to his side b4 Preet slipped the finger on her.... oh well....

it was reallyyyyyyy cute!!! hope u update again soon! nd if u hve a PM list plzzz add me 2 the list!

-Luv Pari
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

are you done with the shot? :O yay! this will be my spot then.

*edited*

It was an amazing shot! But there was not enough Mayank. πŸ˜†

I shall edit this again later.

Love,
Radz

There was enough nowww πŸ˜› Thank you tho!

Originally posted by: ~Rinki~

"Tumhe haq haiiiiiii" *sings softly* Tis not a good idea to listen to a cute, romantic song such as that when your reading yourself getting kissed by your hubby. πŸ˜† I really love this one, you've captured all the couples in their perfect ways, as in me and the loser fighting, kimz and akki being all cute like, nate and bhav making the house thingy, ravs and her loverboy in the kitchen, etc. πŸ˜† too lazy to list it all, but we all know what couple did what and where. *wiggles brows* nd dont even mention my scene with farid ppl, ill kick u otherwise. I love ya tons and tons Mee! *hugs tightly* but u know that alrdy. :p

I enjoyed myself reading every bit of this part, and i dont wanna hear any complaints by you on how you flied thru it or w/e ur gnna say this time. =]
Loads of love and many tight hugs!
Merry Xmas!
 -Rinks

Maybe nottt πŸ˜› Kinda cute tho 😳 And Awww thanks 😳 I'm glad you liked itt πŸ˜ƒ ily2!! *hugs back* And I did fly thru it tho!😳 You saw the crappy ending πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: urworstnitemare

Armaan and I kissed ?  NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! ...*takes in a deep breathe...*fudge, Ewuuu!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!!!!!!!!! Grossss!!!!! Yucky, yucky yucky!!!! And Meera, nothing was happening in the pantry, nothing I tell you NOTHING! *glares.  Oh get over it alreadyyyy

Now that my system is all clear of that lmao! Nonee!!!!!! I miss her like hell! Her hugging Maddy and me just made me pause for a second and...err I dunno. Anyhoo, loved the whole 'plan' idea :P SO original, as usual lmao. And ohh....the watch thing you said in the very beginning made me laugh very hard for some reason:P That is very ...you-like to memorize the hands guys put their watches on and still being able to portray yourself as normal and naive lmao! I envy you! *cracks up. I can just imagine guys running for their life if I ever said that....*laughs even harder...thats right RUN!  I miss her too, but thanks 😳 And shut uppp it was very original, and yeah I do notice that *hides*

And and and...just for the heck of it, the best couple has to be the Farid one LMAO! He is the only non-reel guy there right? I'm glad and nope Akki and Farhan arent either 😳

Oh oh OH, and Good job on putting Manav and Preet side by side there:P Smoothly done!  Sarcasm? πŸ˜›

All in all, I think this is the best longest shot you've done, none of the characters or relationships seemed forced at all. (except mine of course *gags. Trust me when I say this, if I ever went through your kitchen cupboards, no food will be left...be it vegetarian of course :P just a warning for the future, you know, if we ever do meet eachother) *sighs* thanks 😳 And ohhh you didnt like my sleepover one? I loved itπŸ˜› And yesh I'll keep it in mind, I'm vegetarian too! πŸ˜ƒ

Loved the present Moo! *hugs*  Glad! πŸ˜ƒ
PS: told you my reply was going to be useless! Good night!  

PPS: Only for Moo this time: that blushing srk avi is ADORABLE! I love it! *hint hint, don't change it for a while! LMAO....its really REALLY cute, feel like pinching his cheeks every time I see it :P :$

Thanks Aviii πŸ˜ƒ I love it too 😳

Originally posted by: sourpuss

Awesome shot, Meera *hugs* Compressing thirty-seven pages into four posts made it a helluva lot easier to read! =P Merry Christmas and love you!

B (:

Thanks B! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: curledup

Great O-s Meera

really cute! Loved it

oh and a very merry christmas to you to!

-aashifa-

Thank you Aashifa! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Originally posted by: kimmu

*giggles* I'm on meds. Just a warning for what is coming aheeadddd. Nice warning πŸ˜›

Mistletoe. ☺️☺️☺️*grins*

Just before I say anything, that was super-fantabulous-awesome! I can't remember what Geeta used to say in DID, so I just replaced it with whatever I could come up with. *claps* Awwww yayy! πŸ˜ƒ *claps with you*

I loved every bit of it. Starting from our interactions to the couples, you kept it all. Might I say it was quite funny when Rinki kicked Farid in the shin *nods wisely* You made me feel like an airhead with my comments. *dms* And Rinki was like the punch-line, literally.
🀣 I ish jk, ILY. :D Yayyy πŸ˜ƒ And you're notttttt πŸ˜”πŸ˜” ily2 thoooo

What also made me laugh was when you were arguing with Ravz to stay and help you, wowww Meera, how desperate were you to make this work. Gosh, if it wasn't for your sweetness, we would've caught your sneaky little plan a whiile ago. 😎Shushhh 😳 I had to πŸ˜› And yesh yesh super shweet me πŸ˜›

I liked my part too. *twirls around* I can't believe you made him wear a pink tee-shirt in the snow. 😲 But *claps* instead of him cuddling me, I cuddled him. 🀣 And oh oh oh oh! The little true gift he got me for christmas was so... ☺️ I want something like that nooww!!Awww yayy 😳 I'm very glad you did πŸ˜ƒ And he shud get it for youuuuuu

Meera. Kiran.
You're awesome. So Are you.
I love you. I love you TOO
*pinches cheeks* *pokes nose*
You're the sweetest thing every. Think that's you! πŸ˜ƒ
Merryy Christmas!! <3 Teeheee

Misteltoe. ☺️

Kimz πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: shabo24

Was this what you were doing when you were "studying" for finals? *hands on hips*  umm no? 😳 This is what I was doing about 3 hours before I poste it *nods*

Yeah, the lecturing is totally not me. πŸ˜† Loved the shot, been a while since I read something so entertaining! Freaking awesome! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Love you all! Yayyy! πŸ˜ƒ Glad you liked itπŸ˜›

Originally posted by: blackdaughter

Hello ji, Hi Shye

That was cuteness personified!!! So sweet! Loved the whole thing!!! πŸ˜ƒ *hug* Thank you sooo much Maddy! πŸ˜ƒ

Merry Christmas Meeru!! Hope you are having some fun!! Can't wait till i'm done my exams!! Thankfully not studying like you must be😳 So yesh!

Love you! *hug*

Edit

P.S Next time you do a group OS, give me Prithvi would you!?!? I'm currently very much into him.... 😳😳😳 Next time, definitely! πŸ˜ƒ

Oh, reading about that hug between Moosey, Nonee-Monee and I was sweet. I haven't talked to Nonez in sooooo long!!! What's up with her!?!? You got the pm 😳

Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

My brain is fried πŸ˜†. WHAT A CUTE SHOT!! 😍 Did my shot do that? 😳

Loved how one by one everyone kept disappearing- and I don't blame us for not coming back πŸ˜‰ But awwww, I loved everything about it, and aaaaahhhh, me with Prem? ☺️ *melts into a puddle* And yesh course you're with Prem πŸ˜ƒ

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS. I miss you all πŸ˜”We miss you too!
I shall be back to edit this 😳 x Can't wait! πŸ˜ƒ

indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kimmu

*sigh* I've already told you how much I love this right? Yup you have 😳

As much as I don't want to say this right now, cuz I'm mad at him, but poor Farid. My heart seriously tugged out for for him imagining that heartbroken expression.  Awww that makes me feel good about my writing 😳

You're such a good writer about hearbreak writer Meer.  told you my reasoningπŸ˜›πŸ˜³

My favorite part was the dilemma you put Rinki in, so much tension right there! I seriously thought she was about to run to Farid, but she didn't. *sigh* Instead, Farid understood and left on his own. But gosh, i wanna know so badly how Rinki deals with these new fresh... feelings for him.  Aww yeahhh 😳 You could ask her? πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Since I'm most likely not sequelling it😳

I loved it! *claps* And i lovee youu. :D Thank youuu! πŸ˜ƒ And ily22222 *hugs*

kimz

Farid...LMAO!!!! I dunno but just seeing his name anywhere in your shots makes me laugh really hard these days! LMAO. Why? πŸ˜•

erhm...

I loved the shot Moo! It was so sad and I don't wanna write more cause I'm lazy but I loved it!!!!!  Thankssss πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ~Rinki~

Considering the fact i was reading this as you were typing it, should i even comment when all my comments are already known and i feel like a fool repeating them? πŸ€” Umm yea? πŸ˜›
Hmm....i think i will. Its fun. πŸ˜† woooottπŸ˜ƒ
Alritey, so this song is one of my "likes-a-lot" songs. Its uberly cute and i just love it, the different portrayals of the people in it, the sad, lost ones to the elated, hyper one[s] was fun. Heh.  I know😳 I'm glad you told me to write it 😳
I love this shot. *sigh* Thanks 😳
So much to wonder about, i was thinking that i should just call Farid up to the stage and get engaged to both him and Preet. Btw, Preet. 😳 😳 Hawt.  In a totally perfect world, yesh you cud...sadly tho? 😳 Not happening...
Anyhoo, back to the shot, it was fun to read. You totally made it match the lyrics, *siiiiighs* hayyeeee...
And i loved how im in a "kashamkash" about what to do, run down to the past or embrace to the present. =] I wud choose Preet currently. πŸ˜› Yayyy😳 Aww thnks 😳 Yupp..that was my fav part πŸ˜› And woot
I had fun reading it, *twirls*  I'm very glad! πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you tons and tons for writing it. Don't thank me! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Luv ya,
-Rinki

Originally posted by: Palkhi_08

hey meera,         that was soooooo cute............. awwww poor Farid i kept hopeing she would run to his side b4 Preet slipped the finger on her.... oh well....

it was reallyyyyyyy cute!!! hope u update again soon! nd if u hve a PM list plzzz add me 2 the list!

-Luv Pari

Thank so much Pariii! πŸ˜ƒ I don't have a pm list sadly😳 But thanks again for liking it! πŸ˜ƒ
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Good Girls Go Bad

Warning: There are certain sentences and all in this shot that aren't...for young eyes? πŸ˜³πŸ˜› Read carefully!

His hands tightened around the cold glass he was holding and he groaned.

A quick glance around the club and he noticed his friends on the crowded dance floor trying to hit on girls.

He raised the glass to his lips and gulped down the clear liquid without another thought.

"Hey Shabd!" A hand came down on his shoulder and he swivelled around in the chair to face his friend, Preet Juneja. "What the hell man? Why aren't you around?"

Shabd shrugged. "Not in the mood."

"No girl catching your eye?" Preet grinned.

"Well it doesn't look like you're getting much luck there either," Shabd smirked.

Preet scowled before grabbing a drink room the bartender. "They're all being snobby little bi*ches."

"You're just not looking for the right one Preet. Always your problem," Shabd grinned.

"Uh huh Mr. Shabd? Who's the right one then?" Preet challenged.

Shabd scanned the room, taking another drink in his hand.

His eyes landed on a group of three girls accompanied by one guy and noticed two girls who were looking happy and excited but one of them looked nervous and he smiled seeing her tug on the hem of her skirt.

"That is the right one." Shabd grinned.

"You've got to be kidding," Preet snickered. "That one? Tugging on her skirt? She looks like she belongs in some temple or something."

"But she's here." Shabd grinned. "That means something doesn't it?"

Preet pondered for a second. "And? What does that mean?"

"It means she's got the potential of going from good to bad." Shabd put down his empty glass and stood.

"Are you going over there?"

"What does it look like?" Shabd grinned. "And you..." He pushed Preet in front of him. "..are going to be my wingman."

Preet halted to a stop. "Oh no! We are not going through this again."

Shabd glared at Preet. "Yes we are. It's the best technique."

"But I always get slapped!" Preet groaned.

"Well maybe you better get some better lines then." Shabd rolled his eyes.

Preet gritted his teeth and burst out laughing. "You're right. Which one am I picking up?" He turned back to see the girls headed up to the second level with the tables.

"The one in the skinny jeans."

"What's wrong with the other one?"  Preet frowned.

"Well the one who's tugging is my good girl, as for the other girlβ€”she looks like she's with that guy," Shabd pointed out right as that girl squealed and hugged the guy tightly. "Ahem."

Preet rolled his eyes. "Mr. Know it all,"

"Now can we go? Before someone else narrows in?" Shabd grinned.

"Yes," Preet muttered as he let himself be pushed up the stairs.

I make them good girls go
I make them good girls go bad
Good girls go bad
Good girls go bad

Shabd smiled his dazzling smile at the three girls and the one guy who looked wearily at him. "Hi,'

"Hi," All of them replied with hesitancy in their voices.

"This is Preet."

Preet managed a weak smile before putting his hand out to the girl with the skinny jeans on. Her hair was hung low around her shoulders in a somewhat sexy way. Preet smiled wider at her in what he hoped looked appealing.

Without another word he grabbed the ice cube in her soft drink and threw it on the ground, stomping on it.

The girl looked at him with a confused look and Shabd just shook his head and groaned.

"What the hell?" She finally asked.

"Now that I've broken the iceβ€”" he started until she held up her hand.

"No, I've heard it. How about now that you stuck your germy fingers in my drink; you'll go buy me a new one."

"Come with me and maybe I will?" He grinned.

She rolled her eyes as she let herself be led away.

The girl who had her head tucked into the guys shoulder glanced at the 'good girl' and both their eyes were wide.

"He's not so bad," Shabd spoke softly.

"I hope she'll be okay," The 'good girl' sighed.

The other girl rolled her eyes. "She'll be fine Meera,"

"How do you know Kimz?" Meera's eyes flashed up to meet the girls.

"Chill. Both of you." The guy spoke quickly. "Kiran do you want to go dance?"

Kiran glanced back at Meera who nodded, indicating that she'd be fine. "Yeah let's go Akki."

Kiran left with Akki then and Meera settled down into the booth. Shabd smiled to himself and sat across her.

"Excuse me?" Meera frowned.

"I know you were eyeing me." Shabd leaned back in the booth.

"I was not!" A blush had flood over her cheeks at this point, making his victory easy.

"Sure," He smirked and she shook her head. "Wanna dance?"

"Sorry?" she frowned. "I don't even know you."

He leaned closer to her. "We can change that."

I know your type
(Your type)
You're daddy's little girl
Just take a bite
(One bite)
Let me shake up your world
'Cause just one night couldn't be so wrong
I'm gonna make you lose control 

A small smile came onto her face. There was something about the way it slowly grew to reach her eyes. That was when he could tell he had hit a good angle.

"I don't know," She bit her lip and glanced up into his eyes.

Whoa. Wrong Move. His brown eyes were smoldering and she felt herself being drawn to him already. She was eyeing him before but that was the last thing she'd admit to him.

She was so shy
Till I drove her wild

"You know you want to," A taunting edge laced his voice and he smirked seeing the willingness clearly in her eyes.

"I..."

"It's not such a bad thing." He smiled. "It's just a dance. One harmless innocent dance."

Meera glanced around them and saw couples along the darkened walls grinding and she raised her eyebrow turning back to Shabd. "Innocent?"

"Harmless."

"Right." She smiled and shook her head.

Finally he groaned low under his breath and she felt a shiver through her body. "What?" She gasped when he took her hand and pulled her up from the booth.

"Do you trust me?"

She stared silently into his brown orbs and mentally prepared herself to say no but when she opened her mouth to speak only one thing was heard. "Yes,"

That was what he needed to hear. A slow smirk came onto his face and he pulled her even closer. "Get ready for the best night of your life."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I won't be worrryyyyy....babyy dowwnnn..." Meera grinned as she plopped down on the table.

Rinki and Kimz both glanced at her and back up at Shabd who frowned. "I didn't spike her drink."

"I'm sure," Kimz sighed before patting Meera's head until Meera tilted it to look up at both the girls.

"I'm serious," Shabd sat down across Meera. "I don't know what's wrong with her. It's like she's never had a drink before."

"She hasn't!" Rinki glared at him. "Not this much at least. God knows how much you put in her."

Shabd and Preet exchanged a look and Shabd grinned. "I didn't put anything in her,"

Rinki and Kimz both glared at Shabd and uttered one syllable. "Ew."

"What's ewww?" Meera giggled. "Such a funny word. Like ugh! or argh!"

"She's gone." Akki grinned while Kiran glared.

"What did you do to her?" Preet nudged Shabd.

"Nothing, we just danced and she was getting kinda loosened up." Shabd smiled. "Till she decided she wanted to see 'Reeka and Keeka' again."

"What?" Rinki glared up at him.

"That's what she called you two," Shabd shrugged.

"Or you're just saying it." Kimz sighed. "To piss us off."

"I'm not like that."

"Sure you're not." Rinki rolled her eyes. "That's why you brought her back like this."

"Go get her water or a coffee." Kimz sighed. "She needs it,"

"On it," Shabd grabbed Preet's arm and led him down to the bar.

"Seriously man, what did you put in her drink?"

"I didn't do a thing Preet," Shabd glanced back in her direction.

"Yo man, why are you even worried about her? Let it go. We should get out of here," Preet glanced down at his watch. "It's 2am."

"I'm not leaving her." Shabd muttered.

"What?" Preet frowned. "Dudeβ€”you've known the girl for what? 4 hours?"

Shabd shrugged. "I know. Butβ€”"

"But? But what?" Preet asked. "You got her to unwind and you lured her from the good side to the evil side."

"That doesn't mean anything if she's not okay."

"She's fine." Preet reassured him. "Do you remember your first time drunk?"

Shabd sighed. "Yeahβ€”maybe you're right." He grabbed the water and went back to where Meera was sitting, counting inane objects like scratches on the table. "Meeraβ€”drink this."

Meera grinned up at Shabd. "You're baaddd..."

Rinki's eyes went wide and she turned to Meera. "Why's he bad Mee?"

"Heβ€”he's too purty." Meera giggled.

"And?" Kiran asked un amused.

"And he," Meera giggled pulling both the girls closer. "He kisses reallllyyy well."

Both the girls glanced at each other and back up at Shabd who smiled innocently.

You were hanging in the corner
With your five best friends
You heard that I was trouble
But you couldn't resist
Good girls go bad

"Youβ€”kissed her?" Rinki asked.

Shabd shrugged. "She answered it better than me."

Rinki frowned and got up. "So you get her drunk, then you take advantage."

"Heyy now!" Shabd frowned. "She got herself drunk and I didn't take advantage. If I did, we'd probably be elsewhere right now."

"Where?" Rinki growled.

"In my apartment."

"You shouldn't have said that." Kiran grinned as Rinki gritted her teeth.

Preet jumped between the two and grinned at Rinki. "You don't really want to hurt him."

"Don't I?" She glared at him.

"You don't." Preet shrugged.

"I do." Rinki glared. "Now get out of my way."

"I won't."

"Get away."

"I won't."

"Preet."

"Rinki."

She groaned before pushing him out of her way.

"Rrriiinnnkkiiii!" Meera slurred. "I need to go homeee."

Rinki sighed before turning back to see Meera attempt to get on her feet. "Wrong timing as always." She and Kimz both hoisted Meera up and held her while they tried to walk. "You are to stay away from her alright? You know nothing about her and we're going to keep it that way."

Shabd smiled as he watched them lead her out of the club. "That's what you think."

Preet frowned and shook his head, not wanting to understand.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"How's my 'good girl' doing today?" Shabd appeared at Meera's window the day after and she grasped onto the bed to keep from falling over.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Meera squealed. "You are not allowed to be here."

"Stop living by the rules," Shabd frowned as he hopped in through the open window. "Besides, how did you know I'm not allowed to be here?"

Meera sighed and glanced around her room nervously. "Kimz told me in the morning. But you should leave Shabd. This isn't right."

Shabd grinned before relaxing on the bed. "I'm surprised you remember my name."

Meera smiled slowly. "Can't forget certain things."

He stood then and grabbed her wrist, tugging her closer. "Anything else you remember?"

I know your type
(Your type)
Boy, you're dangerous
Yeah, you're that guy
(That guy)
I'd be stupid to trust
But just one night couldn't be so wrong
You make me wanna lose control

"Maybe," She grinned before loosening his grip on her hand.

"Come with me." He said suddenly.

"What? Where? Why?"

"You ask too many questions." Shabd sighed.

"For a good reason." Meera frowned. "You're trying to abduct me out of my own room."

"To have some fun."

"We tried that last night Shabd." She glared. "Coming home drunkβ€”and puking was not my idea of fun."

"That was a glitch." Shabd shrugged. "Come on Meera, you know it'll be fun."

Meera sighed and looked away until she felt Shabd's cool hands on her cheeks, pulling her to look at him. "Please?"

She felt her persistence plummeting and the coolness from Shabd's hands was making it un breathable. "Okay."

She was so shy
Till I drove her wild

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Give me your hand," Shabd leaned over a fence and put his hand out.

Meera glanced up at him and shook her head. "No."

"Are you scared?"

The words taunted her and she gritted her teeth. "I'm not scared."

"Prove it," He winked.

She sighed before putting her hand in his and letting her pull her over to the other side.

"Mission accomplished." Shabd muttered when her feet landed on the grass.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing," He shook his head with a smirk on his adorable face.

"I'm sure," She rolled her eyes before sitting down on the grass. "Sit!"

He frowned.

"Sit!" She glared before reaching up and pulling him down. "Better."

"Sheesh, you're feisty."

"I know." She grinned. "So what mission were you talking about?"

"You heard that?" He turned to her with an amazed look.

"I'm not deaf Shabd." She grinned turning her attention to the kids playing in the lake. "So what was it?"

"You."

"Me?"

"You." He nodded. "I told Preet that I could lure a 'good girl' like you to the dark evil side."

Meera stared at him with no expression. "I'm a bet?

"No."

She shook her head. "I'm a bet."

She stood up then and Shabd cursed at himself before getting up after her. "Listen Meera."

She shook her head until he grabbed her hand and pulled her close to himself. She rammed into his chest and they both fell to the ground with Shabd lying on top of her.

"Should've listened when you had the chance," He whispered.

"This is a better chance," She whispered back breathlessly.

"For?"Shabd asked with a twinkle in his eyes.

I was hanging in the corner
With my five best friends
I heard that you were trouble
But I couldn't resist

Meera smiled slowly and arched higher and captured his lips with hers. Shabd kissed her back with the same intensity and finally a few moments later when they came up for air Meera blushed. "I was right last night."

"About?" He smiled kissing her cheek softly.

"You are a good kisser."

Shabd laughed and pulled himself off her. "You remember that?"

"I wasn't completely drunk." Meera admitted.

Shabd sighed. "And here your friends were ready to kill me for getting you drunk."

"They were worried," Meera shrugged.

"Well one thing's for sure."Shabd grinned.

"What's that?"

"I do make em good girls go bad," He swiftly put on his sunglasses while she shook her head in disbelief. "What?" He winced at her expression.

"I can't believe you just said that." Meera sighed.

"Why? It's true." He lowered the glasses and winked at her before kissing her again.

Good girls go bad
Bad bad
Good girls go bad
Bad bad
Good girls go bad

Comments make me happppyyyyy 😳

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! What an amazing shot!! I was rofl-ing the whole way through reading this 🀣 The whole shot was so witty and cute at the same time. I love when you write about yourself, because of course, no one knows you better than you know yourself 😳 That way the emotions come out perfect 😳

Btw, I just wanted to ask (it may seem stupid, but I'm so out of touch nowadays πŸ˜†) who is Shabd?

Preet was so funny in this- loved his attempt to try and 'break the ice' 🀣 

'I didn't put anything in her' ????!! 🀣🀣🀣 OMG, hilarious 🀣🀣🀣 The reaction of Kimz and Rinki to that was priceless 🀣

I had so much fun reading this Meera, great shot- it made my day πŸ˜ƒ

Love Zahra 😳
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am giggling at mad right now. You are so obsessed with Shabd. And this was too cute for words!

Love,
Radz

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Meeee? Obsessed? 😳 Noooooo

But thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ooo just came and saw!

Meera you been bad tut tut tut! [see the mother hen clucking?] [but I am real good at it. says one of friends ar school ]

ok yes I did read the warning ontop of the O-S before hand but still I ermm read it, I may be small and innocent to somethings but that does not mean I'm that innocent right? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ does that even make sense πŸ˜•

I really like Shabd's character in this O-S, [ just to let you know I am not interested in boys][and I am not a les]
back to the point he just flows with charm dosen't he? *dreamy sigh*

now when you write the shot it just works....now with mine it was totally not you!...the first was but the second was just blah πŸ₯±  [ got a surprise ready for you] I think that is partially the reason because you know you more!......so he did turn you bad!

And here me out Meera this better not happen again [mother hen back]

Love ya
-aashifa-

-edit-add-

I am soo dumb I forgot to tell you how much I loved reading it....*hits head* here goes! I lurrrved reading it!
still rolling my r's.....funny how I can't do it in real life πŸ˜† 
Edited by curledup - 14 years ago