24th Dec 2009 WrittenUpdate *Done*

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Hii Guys ... me updating for the first time so please bare with me ... i am not that good. Well here is the update.

Pratigya 24th December WRITTEN UPDATE

The episode starts with a beautiful scene of a river. All of pratigya's family member get there with there pooja stuff. Pratigya and her sister get interested in looking at the bangles over there and dadi says that let them look because after marriage she wont be able to do all this. Then nainaji tells them to hurry up and to come to the pooja place after they are done. Dadi, nainaji and ardarsh are at the pooja place and dadi asks the punditji if he needs anything then to ask and we'll get it now.

On the other side you see that Krishna and his friends are riding on the bike and making there way to river. Then dadi calls pratigya and arushi and the pooja starts and as the pooja is going on we see on the other side krishna and his friends riding bikes. Then everyone in pratigya's family does the arti and then the punditji says that may you get the husband you wish for. Then pratigya holds the arti's plate and goes to everyone and they all take arti and when she is done she sees a 1000 rupees on the plate and asks arushi who could have put that much money. After that they all go on a boat with all the stuff and on that same boat is krishna and one of his friend.

Then the boat starts and arushi and pratigya look at the view and say how beautiful and clean it is. Then arushi asks her sister whats wrong since she isnt answering and pratigya was still thinking about who put the 1000 rupees and arushi tells her to forget it. Then krishna turns around and just looks at pratigya while she is looking at the view. When they get to the middle of the river dadi tells the driver to stop the boat and then she tells everyone to touch a sack with ashes and then after everyone touches it dadi tells ardarsh to throw it in the river. Then dadi tells everyone to pray and get blessing from ganga ma.

The dadi says lets go back but Krishna and his friend are like look at the girls there so happy and why do you want to spoil there mood, but the dadi insits. Krishna asks what was your manat and Arushi steps in saying oh." but dadi stops her saying learn to keep your mouth shut. Krishna is like what type of women is she. They turn back.

When they reach the shore Krishna and his friends get out. Krishna gives his hands to dadi and helps her out, same with the other family memebers. When Partigya comes he says give me your hand, as she gets closer to giving her hand he kind of trips but her brother takes her hand instead of Krishna. *Arrey Pagal ney sara moment karab kar diya* AS the family leaves Krishna and his friends take off the cloths from there faces. Krishna is upset at the bother and his friend says that "Na hi naam pata chal or na haath haath mein aya."

The family goes to a chai stand and orders chai, while Krishna's friend also comes there. He starts saying that a baba is readying hands and is really good.

Partigya and Arushi rush to him. Arushi goes first and the baba says your doing computer and should keep on doing it will help you. Partgiya looks annoyed and rolls her eyes. The baba asks her why she is upset and she says kuch nahi. The baba says from the lines of your forehead looks like your jeeavan saath is comming in your life *Arrey budhay woh aa gaya hai.* Partigya rolls her eyes as Arushi runs to get her mom. Krishna watches her from the shop smiling.

Krishna is watching her, he takes a gun from his back and shoots on the groud making everyone go wild. PArtigya paniks. People are running wild and pushing people. Krishna comes and grabbs her by the wrist.  He walks her threw the crowd. Partigya is worried and crying. *Hai Hai mein marjawan*Krishna leaves her in the middle and walks away. His friend comes to her and tells her to go to the control room and tell her the name and her parents will come. She goes there.

Kirshna is waiting for her name. PArtigya on the mike says ma,bauji,arush bhabia hum partiya Bhol rahay hain. AS soon as she says that Krishna closes his eyes.

PreCap

Kirshna says Partigya again and again. He gets her name tatooed on his arm.

The End

OMG what a Episode so HEART taking. I rate it 12/10 LMFAO it was too good. Fianlly Krishna found out *BLush*. and not to mention he looked so HOT. Do Not miss todays's epi.

Love Ayysha

Press Like Button.

Thanks Roshni for the Help.

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yasmeeneee thumbnail
i ve watched the episode but still waiting for the updates..... bcz i want to read the updates again again and agin 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Ayysha!!! Todays episode was really good, loved the way Krishna held Pratigyas hand and took her away!!!! 😍
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: xoHarshaxo

Guys i am Donnnnnnnne =)

Thanks. Will get it stickied!! 😛

Mahabhootni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Saala, bauhat kharab hai hamara saala.."

loved that line!
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx a lot Harsha for wonderful update...👏

but i suggest everyone to must see the episode....It's a treat to all Krishna-Pratigya lovers... I loved Krishna's desperation & his way of expressing his madness. 😳

DEEENCH thumbnail

Thanx 4the update!!

2days episode was just great!!
every1 shoud watch it!!
loved that he done all that 2 get her name!!AWWW
that was just sweet!!
he still scares me tho!!😆

Edited by Preity_Khan - 14 years ago
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for lovely update
thanx a lottt Ayysha!!!
luvd d epi...twas really cute!!
dilkushi thumbnail
"Saala, bauhat kharab hai hamara saala.." loved the line as well as well as krishnas madness