BB3: Good Bye.. Thank You.. Sorry...

Autumnn thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
#1
This topic is for saying Goodbye to everyone...

This topic is for saying Thank You to those you want to say.

This topic is for saying Sorry to those you want to say.


Har Ghadi Badal Raha Hai Roop Zindagi
Chaav Hai Kahhi Hai Dhoop Zidnagi
Har Pal Yahan Jee Bhar Jiyo Jo
Hai Sama Kal Ho Na Ho

Created

Last reply

Replies

44

Views

6k

Users

34

Likes

368

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
#2
O.. Wow.. end of another season coming up.. all kinds of emotions coming to the fore..

BB section is like a home to me on IF and I love it so so much.. 😳 This is the only section I have visited the most since I joined IF. Starting from season one.. it has given me all kinds of joys, laughter, smiles, cheer and even tears in good as well as hurtful ways... But I just love the BB forum and its amazing, wonderful, loving, talented and cheerful members.. hats off to all of you.. you all are Stars.

I hate goodbyes.. so will not say one.. for me it will be till we meet again through scraps, pms or in some other forum or here in this lovable forum of ours i.e. Bigg Boss forum next season.

I would like to thank MithiBani for all her moral support which she gave me during my lows during this season when I needed it the most as at that time I was alone handling it and if not for her moral support and kind words.. I would have felt really alone in here. Thank you so much... 🤗

Lavs.. what can I say about this girl.. she is just too cool.. Thanks so much for your support and friendship... and thanks for joining the dev team of BB3... It was an absolute pleasure to work with you.. I truly have found a friend for life.. 🤗

I thank Mohit, Aladin, RainbowWarrior, Sunshine, Meena and other good friends for the kind words and appreciation they showed to me during the season. Thank you. 😳

Saira and Anshu.. miss you both and hope to see you in next season for sure... 😊

@ all... I am sorry if by my actions or words I have hurt you... 😳

Members to whom I had to deal with... w.r.t. their posts... Hope you all know that giving you WLs increase or editing your post or writing a viewbie note or pming you to tell you about your posts.. in all this.. I have NOTHING personal against you. That was just a part of my responsibilty. hope you all know it. 😳



For me BB forum is the BEST FORUM on India-Forums and its MEMBERS are SPECIAL.. and in my heart it always will remain one. 😃



Hum, rahen ya na rahen kal
Kal yaad aayenge ke ye pal
Pal, ye hain pyar ke pal
Chal, aa mere sang chal
Chal, soche kya
Chhoti si, hai zindagi
Kal, mil jaaye to hogi khush-naseebi

Hum rahen ya na rahen yaad aayenge ye pal

Hum rahen ya na rahen kal
Kal, yaad aayenge ye pal
Pal, ye hain pyar ke pal
Chal, aa mere sang chal
Chal, soche kya
Chhoti si, hai zindagi
Kal, mil jaaye to hogi khush-naseebi

Hum rahen ya na rahen yaad aayenge ye pal
Edited by sweta01 - 16 years ago
XO7D37M7ZXREGVWB thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#3


Not sure where to start.. this is always the worst part... i hate good byes..

I wanted to thank everyone for making the forum a wonderful hasmukh experience.. Every member has contributed immensely in this forum.. BB's always attracted the brightest folks on IF with a few exceptions of course (jk) 😆

Its been a great journey.. i still get nostalgic remembering BB1 and BB2 moments..


i wanted to take out the time to mention a few members..

Maya - Someone i've always looked up too.. i've known her forever now... the maturity level in her comments is amazing.. very calm approach to every thing.. she's sophistication personified.

MB - i love the wit in her comments.. she doesn't spamm.. 😆
.. the girl always has an answer to everything.. i mean everything.. she never gets mad at anything.. thanks for putting up with me and translating those hindi words.. i give u credit for teaching me half the words i learned this season.. i feel lil brighter now..😆

Sweta - Swetuuu she's like the lil princess of the forum.. very calm attitude towards everything.. thanks for keeping the forum clean from unnecessary trash.. without you and Lavs this place can become a zoo...


Lavs - another example of maturity on this forum..😆 i should have written a whole paragraph for u in hindi.. i shall try.. "Lavs ke baare mein main kya kahu.. is ladki ki toh baat he alag hai.. pata nahi kaha se aayi hai..lekin acha hua ke aayi hai..😆 iske bina yeh forum bahut kharaab ho jaata.. is ne Sweta ke saath milkar forum ki achi safaai rakhi hai.. Lavs aap hamesha aise he rehna.. keeep policing the way you do.. keep the filth out of this forum..😆

Mandy - i dont know where to start with this chic.. her sense of humor is out of this world.. keep smiling.. and i never see you on facebook.. kyun bhai.. i didnt see u much this season.. hoping to see more you before the forum dies down..

SAS - i've only met her last year but i feel like i've know her forever.. i love ur comments girly.. there is soo much weight in her words that padne waala bhi hairaan ho jaata hai.. in this case me..😆 She's always there when you need to talk to her.. 😳

Bugs - 😆 is ka naam sun kar mere chehre pe smile aa jaati hai.. Bugs i love you girl.. you are an amzing person.. full of life 😳 you humor is amzing the timing wah bhai wah.. kya kahuu.. you are like the female version of Mr. Baburao Ganpatrao Apte😉 i am ready to create a fan club for you..😆 Keep smiling babes..


Mohit - i missed your comments this season on BB.. and by time i started coming online you left.. really mad at you for that.. .. i'll catch up with you soon.. i misss youu.. 🤔


RW - the creations queen.. 😎... this girl is talented to the last bone in her body.. she's amazing..!!

Suchii - this girl is just soo cute... i hardly see you on the forumm.. i miss that cutie pie avi of yours.. really happy to have a friend like you..😳

Susan - just met u last year.. very sweeet.. i didn't get to interact with you much this season.. hope to see u in other forums..

Purva - came and left.. i didn't hear the purvaii at all this season..


Usman - i hardly saw any of your posts in BB3 only in the awards thread.. i hope we interact in another forum.. its always fun to read ur comments..😛


Agni Dev ji.. - I am glad we interacted again this season... you are an amzing person.. will miss you and i hope i see you in other forums.. 😳

Archii - i see your posts here there but never see you online..

some old friends that i missed seeing around this season - Luvneet, Neetu, Anshu, Saira, Vicky, Cloddy (saw u yesterday and thts it), Nishita (think i saw u arnd but not sure) , Raunaq, Ajju, Anku, Bhaskar ji..

some members that i met this season

Trishanku - Mr. GQ when it comes to sophitication.. your level of intellect is amzing.. i was really impressed.. Glad to have met you.. i look forward to reading your comments in the future.. and hoping to bump into you again on some forum or the other.. 😛


New boys on the block club - Ishan, Raju Yash Mukesh Alladin Smallwonder Akash - these guys are talented.. i've never seen this much talent in boys..😆 seriously never.. you guys are like ek se badkar ek when it comes to creations and making up poems songs or anything... you are the fresh breeeze this season in BB.. You guys are full of life.. amazing bunch of kids.. i hope you all dont get boring when you hit the 20s.. like my brother.. 😆 (i am thinking Mukesh Aakash and Alladin are also teenagers - atleast thats the impression i get.. 😳 sorry if you are not)😆


Oops12312 - i just met this guy a few days ago.. he's amazing.. doesnt stop criticizing Pravesh.. but i liked reading ur comments.. hoping to see you around more often..😛


Sanroy - really cute.. ur comments have soo much innocence..


BigBella - my fellow ny babe.. glad to know another new yorker on IF... who knows maybe we'll bump into each other one day.. its a big small world..😆

Sashi - whoa.. where do i start.. i just love reading your comments.. intellect on steroids 😆.. you always have a rational answer to everything.. i love your attitude.. wit level is amzing.. looking forward to seeing you more on the forum..😉..

Plasticpolaroid - have one word for you - Bindaas.. 😉


Zee - nice to have interacted with you.. although it wasn't much.. but hope to see you around..
😛

Rahulvohra -
sorry once again abt that comment.. i hope we are cool.. 😛

wanted to specially thank Sonyfan28 and Nipun for the video updates and Arijit Lavs and Trishanku ji for the written updates..


other members that i've seen on the forum but didn't the chance to interact much with.. i wanted to thank you all for keeping this place lively..angel16, uroooj, mt213, Bartz, bhisma, tinasania, rocket, tv_freak, Homer, Bigbossluver, nkatrak, indianlady, doylepakhi, moodygirl, spoke, Den1 (i love ur avi..really cute) Milind,


apologies if i missed anyone..

i wanted to say sorry to anyone whom i have offended.. sorry if i gave off any negative vibes.. 😛

i wish i had chance to join you guys from the beginnning.. but found the contestants boring.. oh well there is always BB4 to look forward too.. 😎

ps. excuse typo's.. too lazy to proof read..😆



Meena


heres a song dedication to everyone..
..one of my personal favorites..

Hum rahe ya na rahe kal
Kal yaad aayenge yeh pal
Pal, yeh hain pyaar ke pal
Chal, aa mere sang chal
Chal, soche kya
Chhoti si hai zindagi
Kal mil jaaye to hogi khushnaseebi


i just realized Sweta stole my song..😳.. so i'll put a differnt vid..

Ali Haidar - Puraani Jeans 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGhQg3Vz-Fw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Meena1 - 16 years ago
Ishan. thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago
#4
Hi friends, sorry for editing it so late , was really very very bust for the last 2 days.

So now that i am free let me thank a few people here on the forum

Bugger - hmm she is a very jolly kind of a girl. When i entered DDT i thought she was a boy but i was mistaken 😆😆 Neways her one liner were most hilarious would miss that after BB.

MithiBani - hmm, she did not like Bak at all and dont know wat all names she had given him 😆😆 a very active member of DDT section and a strong Vindoo supporter

Aladin - He keeps liking all the posts but replies hardly. I hope he takes an active part in the next season of DDT 😃

SAS - hmm even her comments are hilarious to read. She doesnt like me voting for the contestants haha but the thing is that in BB3 i never wasted more than 9 rupees on voting 😆😆 And yeah i did not vote for Poonam or Pravesh in the final week .That was all bluffing 🤣

Fire_gun - A strong Aditi and Bak supporter just like me. He was one of the very few members who were supporting Bak in the forum. I really felt very nice to interact with him in the DDT. And yeah he is the first member who added me to his friends list. Thanks a lottt Anshul 😃

Susan - Didnt have too much interaction with her in the DDT but as per the Bholi Bhali award she got I guess she is a very good person. She was shocked a day when i told her that Vindoo maybe out !! 😆😆 lol. Neways she is a very active member of DDT and would like to interact with her more in the future.

Sweta - A really nice and helpful member. Likes Vindoo too much 😆😆 and wants him to win. Though never got a chance to interact personally with her I feel she is a good girl 😃 and a strict D(on)T 😆😆 Am i right Sweta ?? 😆😆

realitybites - A very sweet member of the forum and yeah helpful too . Loves Pravesh too much and doesnt forget to mention him in each post of hers 🤣 I wish u had accepted the title of Craziest Pravesh fan 😆😆

cool_yv - He has really got a gr8 talent. The day he posted IFM of Bak i couldnt stop ROFLing . A really nice guy to interact in DDT 😉

BigBella - She is one of the few supporters of Bak like me. A very nice member and always keeps her head calm and cool no matter wat others say about Bak . Hope to see u in the next season too 😃

sanroy - Even he is a cool guy. Likes Vindoo too much and a gr8 guy to interact in the DDT.😃

raju786 - . Ok as everyone knows , Rajuji is a grat fan of poonamji and watever she may do he keeps praising her 😆😆. Rajuji u r a very sweet person . I said so many things about Poonamji before but u never felt bad. Really liked it. I hope that today Poonamji wins the show 😃

Decoder - umm , never rally got a chance to interact with her directly in the DDT but yeah she is a gr8 person and even her comments are hilarious. I just wish in the next season we both have same choice of contestants so that we both can bash the other contestants together 🤣

mt213 - hmm again a staunch supporter of Bak and Aditi - Really felt nice to have him in the forums. Our choice of contestants was always the same. Be it bak or aditi or anyone else. In the season 4 too i hope we both have same choice of contestants 😉

Nishita - again a strong supporter of Bak but never got a chance to interact with her much. She is invisible these days

Other people whom I would like to thank but didnt have much interaction

RainbowWarrior - She is an awesome siggy creator. Hope she comes much often in the DDT.😃

tinaasania - Also a very sporting member of the forum and is a staunch supporter of Vindoo

Mukesh - He has got awesome talent. his poems are really nice just like him.😉

Meena - likes Pravesh beyond limits 😆😆 and wants him to win. Her one liners are just awesome 😉

Den1 - keeps liking post and since he is a newbie didnt get a chance to interact with him more . Hope to see u in the next season of BB

Angelz16 - again a gr8 supporter of vindoo and did not like Bak. But the common thing betwen us is that we both like Shilpa Anand 😳

Usman - Never interacted with him but used to like most of my posts . So would like to interact with him more in the next season 😃

Trishanku - a big supporter of Pravesh just like meena and hated Bak too much 😆😆. Hope to see u in next season 😃

nkatrak - The craziest Bak fan . Some of him posts were really very nice . A very active member of the BB3 forum 😃

smallwonder - haha some of his posts were really hilarious though they were mostly against Bak. Would like to see him interacting in the DDT 😉

madhy - never saw her much in the forums but she liked my posts . would love to see u in next season of BB 😃

There are many more people whom I would like to thank for making my stay over here so beautiful. I dont want to say GOODBYE to anybody coz this is not the end we will be meeting in different sections of the forum.

Sorry if i hurt any of the Vindoo fans but I seriously didnt not like him. And the comments weren't meant to hurt u but just to remove my frustration 😳 😆😆

One more idea which came to my mind is that we can have a Chat Club opened in the Chat Club Section so that we all BB friends can keep in touch with each other. Please pm me if u like this idea so that I can create a chat club for BB members 😃
Edited by ishan.k - 16 years ago
realitybites thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
#5

What an emotional post Sweta😭😭😭. Its been such a wonderful journey with you all.

Heartiest thanks to Saira 😳for making me part of this entertaining and wonderful forum. Miss u lots Saira🤗.
Sweta 🤗🤗you have been absolute joy to work with😳. You diligently put in time to organise things and were sincere in cleaning up the forum. I did leave u alone in betn but u know the reason and hey you did such an excellent job that NO one missed me😆. Now pm me the maha secret u promised to share😛
Lots of thanks to all the active members in episode discn thread : Aladin, arijit#1, BigBella,Bugger, , fire_gun, Ishan, Meena, Mithibani, Maya, Mandy, RainbowWarrior, raju786,Susan, sanroy, SunandShine, trishancku,tinaasania, Yash, Mohit-ji , usman_m, den1, who regularly posted and used the like button have made this forum a fun place to be in. All members who were active with making posts bigbossluvverr, bhishma_p, MukeshR,oops12312,lucky_lips, spoke, and everyone who posted on this forum have made this place special and memorable.
To all those who received warning that was all as per forum rules and as a Mod. I have nothing against anyone of you. I did try my best to avoid increasing WL but some made it a No other choice option. I do hope all of you will use good language and express thoughts in civilian manner. Its not wrong to have different choice but wrong to use bad language or abuse others. Remember Politeness can do wonders & win over people whereas abuses make people hate you.
Best of Luck to all of you. Wishing you all a very Happy New year. May the new year bring in happiness, success and prosperity.
Song from Rab ne bana di jodi with a twist in lyrics
har season mein, mood badalke
forum ke posts pe hum likhte
hum hain raahi pyar ke
phir milenge chalte chalte
hum hain raahi pyar ke

Edited by realitybites - 16 years ago
anku- thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
#6

⭐️ Heyy everybody!!!! ⭐️

So wen I had come first time to the Forum, the first post I saw was Meenas party one 😆 Everyone was talking to each other in that post and I got the feel, maybe I cant be here bcoz ppl already know each other quite well, also since my experience at a forum before this was if your new so you ll take months to adjust and talk and thats why I thought I am gonna miss being here 😳 But then later I saw quite a few DDT and topics and I was like hey ppl here are funnn 😎 and I decided to start slowly slowly and afterwhile, I just got on DDT wenever I could :))
AND SO, this became my first ever interactive season at BB3 Forum 🥳 Well, not as interactive bcoz I was quite less at IF since a few months! But watever time I had here was superrr AWESOMEEEEE I must add that if I wouldnt hve interacted this season also I wud hve MISSED ON talking with lovelyy ppl BIG TIMEE!!!!! 😳😳 I am very very happy I came to BB3 Forum this time... 😊😊
The members here are effinnnn cool, so fun to talk with, really witty and just pure sweethearts! No fights, umm ok a few keep happening but they arent take so seriously here and the fights just slide here like a wind 😆 or small but sensbile debates 👍🏼 And thats just THE BEST part about Bigg Boss Forum and its members....🤗
I wanna thank ALL the members => MB, Meena, den1, Ishaan, Aladin ji, Bugsy, bunbutt(hey ur still due with ur ingleeessh classes for me 😆 :P) Maya, sunandshine, susan, Rainbow Warrior, raju ji, Yash, tinaasania, MCM, farislove, firegun, ecugals[hey post more :))] and lots of others whose name I might hve missed but it is not at all intentional...wat to do BB3 has hell lotta members all of whom are really amazing in their own way so I wanna thank the ones names I hve taken and ALL of those who I might hve missed for making my first journey at BB3 forum really fun-filled and SO SO memorable. THANK YOU!!!
🤗
A special mention to Sweta and Lavs for keeping the forum intact and not letting go out of control at any time. I wanna also say sorry to them bcoz lol, I did get my share of warning which was not so much so a warning but just telling me the right thing to do and I am a lil dumbass lol bcoz at first I replied backed to them rudely and its always the second time I realise that you idiot they are doing their duty so you gotta apologise in the next PM. hehehe!! I apologise to Sweta and Lavs here as well and I hope you guys arent mad at me either and I think you both are brilliant at your jobs and also very interactive with members. Sorry and Thank you for all that you did for this forum 👏
Also, Thank you tons to Lavs and any/all others who hve updated us daily about the episode. Takes courage for a show like BB3 😆😆 But you always do it for us selflessly which always helps out many members ⭐️ Thankk youu!!! ⭐️⭐️
Lovedd being here for watever time I was and hope to be much more in the next season....BB3 has given me a whole new reason to be back at IF and I thank EVERYONE here for it. Hope to catch all of you in some other insane shows forum 😆😆
🥳🥳🥳THREE CHEERS for BB3 Forum and the Members🥳🥳🥳
Lots of Love,
:)) Aakanksha :))
🤗
Edited by ~angelz16~ - 16 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
#7
Hey Lavs.. please.. I know the reason why you were away from the forum. and I am not complaining about that... RL is most important always and it comes first always.. no issues yaar... 😳 In fact thank you cos of your absence.. which I miss dearly.... but for that I learn so many things.... I have told you so in pms too.. 😳 Thanks a lot for everything... 🤗 🤗
realitybites thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: sweta01

Hey Lavs.. please.. I know the reason why you were away from the forum. and I am not complaining about that... RL is most important always and it comes first always.. no issues yaar... 😳 In fact thank you cos of your absence.. which I miss dearly.... but for that I learn so many things.... I have told you so in pms too.. 😳 Thanks a lot for everything... 🤗 🤗

You are a sweetheart ❤️dear and I am glad to have found a lovely ❤️friend like you. You are focussed, objective and fun to be with. I will surely miss u lots and hey be in touch.🤗🤗🤗 ( waiting for ur pm😳)😆
Rangan4u thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#9
I don't need to say 'good-bye' to anyone. Because I didn't interact with ppl much.

But I was reading DDT and some other topics.

I want to thank, Sweta01,RealitiyBites, Decoder, MithiBani,mcm,Bugger , I want to mention some more names, but I forgot user-ids. I enjoyed reading their posts.#

Many times, when I wanted to post something, I found that someone had already posted that. :)

Many of you , are very intelligent :D
So I only read, and I learnt, and understood these contestants in a better way. Thanks for that.

Sorry, hmmm, that I didn't contribute anything.

# I like that 'like' button, but i didn't press it much. Because once I pressed it, and that person edited his post, and I didn't like the edited version. But couldn't remove 'liked - like'. So I stay away from that button.



Edited by Rangan4u - 16 years ago
2JNVXS4CZKAEG6AO thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#10
Bhaiyon.. Yahan pe maine Rumal rakh diya hai...

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".