BB3: Good Bye.. Thank You.. Sorry...- Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

44

Views

6k

Users

34

Likes

368

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
#41
All of you have been so sweet, I dunno what to say. It's unusual but I'm at loss for words. 😭

Originally posted by: sweta01


I would like to thank MithiBani for all her moral support which she gave me during my lows during this season when I needed it the most as at that time I was alone handling it and if not for her moral support and kind words.. I would have felt really alone in here. Thank you so much... 🤗

Sweta...thank you so much for the kind words. 🤗 You are the sweetest mod any forum can have and an awesome friend to have. You made my stay here special. I just can't stand it when ppl are rude to you coz they don't know how much you cope with to run this forum smoothly. You are an awesome buddy and the coolest friend!! 😎 🤗

Originally posted by: S6PF2YMH3HJCLMSE



MB - i love the wit in her comments.. she doesn't spamm.. 😆.. the girl always has an answer to everything.. i mean everything.. she never gets mad at anything.. thanks for putting up with me and translating those hindi words.. i give u credit for teaching me half the words i learned this season.. i feel lil brighter now..😆

Meena. Thank you so much babe. You are the sort of person who brings cheer and happiness when you enter a room or the forum here. Your cheerful spirit is contagious. Keep spreading fun and happiness all around. You are a ray of sunshine.

Originally posted by: ishan.k

MithiBani - hmm, she did not like Bak at all and dont know wat all names she had given him 😆😆 a very active member of DDT section and a strong Vindoo supporter

LOL ishan!! 😆 You are a sensible boy and it shows in your posts. Rock on dude!! 😆

Originally posted by: cool_yv


Mithibani Mithiji had been the most amusing member for me.Her each post seems so perfect,i dunno how she manage it but whatever she say whatever she do,you can never point fingers at it...She is as everyone say here a creative genius..

Amusing?? 😆 Thank you so much Yash for the kind words
This is the guy I wasn't too sure about when the show started. But think of him as this boy now who is good at heart but very very mischievious. I did't like you taking panga with Sweta when you landed. She is a dear friend and anyone who is rude to her gets on my 'cautious' list. 😉But then I got to know you better and felt that you are nice bas thoda sa naughty. I wish you success and happiness in life. Khoob padho sincerely padho. Sincerity and Saraswati(i.e. Vidya.....education) will always stick with you throughout your life.

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Mithi--Jaisa naam waisee woh😳 She absolutely loves pink color (also blue) and the pink laptop😳 MB ka dimag uske laptop se bhi tej chalta hai..Awesome command over her language. Sharp and great presence of mind. The forum looks barren if she isnt here..😊

Sas, what can I say? Thank you so much. You are being very kind. 🤗 You are someone who is on the same wavelength as mine. Same frequency. Same soch. It's like we have always known each other. Your wit and amazing clarity of thoughs...which you put down so well.........amazing. 😊

Originally posted by: Usman_m



Mithibani
great sense of humour
highly creative person
great debating skills..
these words describe her personality da best... dnt hav any other words 2 say fr her... her popularity cn b seen in BB forum member awards..

Mr Nice guy!! So polite, so sweet. That's Usman for you. Thank you for the kind words. Hope to see more of you next year. 😊

Originally posted by: sanroy

MB: she have extra amazing skill . her post have so so valid and perfect reson , she had a uniquqe cabality , she is funny , thiky ,( no doubt she is sharb debater of the forum)
she is another member if she is not in ddt tread the tread became sunsan
thanks Mb for all your post

Thanks sanroy. 😊 I like being teekhi. 😆
I am glad you started posting more instead of just hitting the 'like' button. You are sweet and sensible. Do post more in the next season. 😃

Originally posted by: tinaasania

MithiBani - amazing writing, witty, passionate not cynical, learnt so much from reading her posts, cute emoticons

Tina, you are a chulbuli masti ki potli. Loved your posts and your support. Thanks!!🤗

Originally posted by: BigBella

1. When I first got on IF, I know the MODs. and many members had a field day with what all BS I said. I know I have hurt many with my insensitive comments and I also passed many judgments, which I should have refrained from. No amount of apologies would ever suffice for this behavior of mine. But I am thankful for those members who despite all this, forgave me and welcomed me to this forum (esp. MB😳).

Bella, you apologized earlier too. Over and out. It takes guts to apologize I appreciate a person who makes a mistake and then has the guts to admit it. You are a nice person. Galti sab se hoti hai..mujhse bhi, auron se bhi. Ho gayi. Paani dalo. Glad you had fun at the forum. See you again next year.😊
I would also like to mention my old friends Mandy, Purva, Maya who were not as regular as I'd liked them to be. 😡 😆 Even Sweta didn't post as much. Mde great new friends like Bugger--- sweet, fun loving girl, Aladin( awesome writing skills and very very sweet!!). Thanks to members who made the from fun.....arijit, den1, smallwonder, RainbowWarrior, raju786, Susan, trishancku, manishaben, angelz, ashraynaik, Bartz, Mukesh, Bhishma, aleena, simplyskud, farislove,ooops, rahulvohra...forgive me if I missed someone.. Missed Mohit a lot. He left midway but hope he'll come back one day. Lavs..you were an excellent moderator and a pleasure to chat with.
Hugs to everyone. 🤗 I'll miss this forum. :( :(
Edited by MithiBani - 16 years ago
john4 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#42
bigg boss is over...now what will I watch
rahulvohra thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#43
Hello everybody,
I was not a regular member of IF but for BB3 I started visiting the forum quite regularly even in my office hours 😆
I would like to thank everyone on forum for making this forum interesting.
Wish you all a very Happy New Year.
Like everyone I too liked Mithbani's post and her witty comments. MB keep expressing your views the way you do.👏

Originally posted by: CL6NT6YW4OABOXGM



Rahulvohra -
sorry once again abt that comment.. i hope we are cool.. 😛

Meena : don't be sorry 😊 ....offcourse we are cool.Looking forward to C U in BB4 😛.
Edited by rahulvohra - 16 years ago
Ghuggi thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#44
Met some very good friends on this forum during this show...had a great time discussing the show with people like Rainbow Warrior , MithiBani, Bugger Trischanku (huge amount..lol) and offcourse Sweta who was very kind as a mod. Hope to see you all next year and hope to be in india for season 4 to update. :) ...🤗
MithiBani thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
#45

Originally posted by: rahulvohra

Hello everybody,
I was not a regular member of IF but for BB3 I started visiting the forum quite regularly even in my office hours 😆
I would like to thank everyone on forum for making this forum interesting.
Wish you all a very Happy New Year.
Like everyone I too liked Mithbani's post and her witty comments. MB keep expressing your views the way you do.👏
[

Thanks a bunch rahul Hope to see more of you next year. 😃
And arijit, Vindoo won!! yay!!! LOL!! See I missed adding your name in the member names I wrote. Gonna edit it. 😳 😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".