A BIG DAY DREAMER

yasmeeneee thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys i am not new to IF and not to this forum i continuously  visit this forum, but this is my first post here :)

Guys! dont u think Krishna is a big day dreamer, i mean Pratigya havnt seen her but he is dreaming abt marying her and that she will love him if he propose her 😉

he better be practicle 😆 😆 😆 well pyar andha hota hain not brainless yaar 😆 😆 😆

wt u all think ????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArmaanBabii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol i totalli agree....krishna jus beat up his friend for nuffin yaar.....he too obssesssed wid pratigya.... i bet he'll end up blackmailing her to get married to him...bechari pratigya....krishna is cute but scaryy....toooo
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: k@is@yehpy@rh@i

lol i totalli agree....krishna jus beat up his friend for nuffin yaar.....he too obssesssed wid pratigya.... i bet he'll end up blackmailing her to get married to him...bechari pratigya....krishna is cute but scaryy....toooo

I totally agree with you, he slapped his friend reasonless!!! But that just shows how much love he has for Pratigya in him!!! He is ADORABLE!!! 😍
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
agree with u he slapped his friend without reason but i like his possessiveness he is soo adorable
dilkushi thumbnail
yea me too, i like his possessiveness too. he is very cute
😆
yep...may be he does!!
but he loves Pratigya...and without a specific reason he slapped his friend too!!
but he will learn everything...sooner or later!!