Posted: 14 years ago

Marking my post so I remember to link this in the Archive Mansion.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Mina H thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shumi.

yapeeee...me first...i will be back soon๐Ÿ˜Š

i am back ๐Ÿ˜Š

wow kunal gave shamoli a sari for tonight party...so sweet of him๐Ÿ˜›.

omg! veeru ne sharaab pee...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

very good and entertaining up date dear. if you don't mind i hace a request .please don't use short forma like S,V,KM,L ...I am getting confused.every time i have to go back to first page of u r ff and check what is what...

please up date soon.eagerly waiting for it๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks for liking my ff soo much... and for sure i try nt to use short froms!! anywayszz thank youuu๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mina H thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

part 4

Kanchan is thinking that veeru will neva be able to love me the way he has loved shamoli....

sences back to shamoli and kunal sir...

so kunal is all ready and waiting for sahmoli to cum out of the room... and karishma sees him and gose to him to talk

Karishma: KM 1st u married shamoli our maid i did nt say much... then u throw the best party for her im stil quiet.... bt shamoli is veri illmanered do u nw wot she said to me Karishma Mehra that she will kick me...can u belive she will kick me out of the house if i dont show her any respect....

KM: well she did say that rite thing shamoli mayb smaller then u in age, bt relation she is bigger then you...

... and just then sumthin catches his eyess...with is none other then shamoliii

she is wearing sumthing like this: plz do go to the linkk

http://bollywoodpairs.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/901-sushmita-sen-in-saree.jpg

Shamoli cums down slowly with sia and the other girl by herside.... {the other poor gurl who is marrying karmishma son}{ can sum1 plz tell me there names}

Sia: look at baray papa... how he is looking at shamoli...ops i mean barayi mama

shamoli glazes her eyes towards KM and sees him staring at her with large wide-open eyes

Shamoli thining :{ is budha ko dehko zara... he is looking at me with such gandi nazrey}

shamoli makes a bad-nervous face... so finally shamoli cums down the stairs and sia makes shamoli stand rite next to KM...

sence shift to veeru and kanchan...

Veeru gets up from his nasha after drinking and sees kanchan lying on the sofa, veeru gets up and goes to her and makes her get up

Veeru: kanchan...kanchan

Kanchan: arey veeru g ur up

Veeru: yea... i saw u lying on the sofa and u looked veri uncomortable... so why dont u lye on the bed and i'll sleep on the sofa

Kanchan: likan....we are married then why will u be sleeping on the sofa

Veeru: look kanchan...i'm sori to say bt i promise to give u everthing u need, and promise to give u all the happyness in life....bt kanchan plz dont expect more then that...

Kanchan: likannn---

Veeru: im sorry

and veeru leaves the room and kanchan starts to cry...

back to shamz and KM

so shamz is standing close to mehra

KM: you look reali nice shamoli... u look eactly like my wife

Shamoli: thank you

KM goes and stands in the middle of the party place....

KM: ladies and Gentlemen i would like to interdouce my wife Mrs. shamoli Mehra

ever1 in the crowd starts talking and says thinks like

Person 1: shamoli isnt she the maid of the house and wasnt KM suppose to marry Lehhka?

Person2: yea even im shocked... bt i guess baray log bari battein.... oh look karishma is standing there lets ask her about all this....

Person1 to karmishma: karmishma wot is all this..??? KM married a maid....like is that true??

Person2 to karishma: yea karmishma bola na wot is this??

Karishma: haan haan this is true KM married a maid...bt wot cn v do about that???

and karishma leaves in angry.... KM goes back to shamoli and says

KM: shamoli may i have the pleasure of dancing with you... {kunal puts his hand forward} shamoli takes his hand and kunal grabs her from her back with one hand and the other hand is still in hand in hand with shamoli... shamoli trys to make sum space between them bt she is unable to.... and through out the dance shamoli's eyes are down... and KM is looking into her eyes and sayzz

KM: shamoli u r veri preaty, the day wen i saw you sumthing made me cum to you like as if my heart would skip a beat weneva i would see you...and the days wen i wouldnt see you i would feel so bad and sad and i knew it rite there and then that u will marry and you will hve to becum Mrs. Mehra....shamoli im saying so much and ur quiet wots worng? ur my wife and im ur husband and we can talk about anything we want... so plz tell me wot is it???

Shamoli: no sir it is nothing like dat... didnt u say urself dat you like people who talk less...

KM: yea bt dat aplies only on people bt ur my wife..... look again ur quiet... tell me wot is bothering you

Shamoli: nuthing sir, it is nuthing like dat

KM: shamoli im ur husband nw and u dont hve to call me sir anymore

Shamoli: yes sir

KM: again...

Shamoli: oh sori sir...i mean kunal

KM: yea dats more like and way much more better....shamoli why are you looking down?

Shamoli: ohh..mummm...just like dat

KM: then look into m y eyes

shamoli looks up into kunals eyes and sees so much love and pasion for her.... and just then karishma cums in...

Karishma: well thank you for the wonderfull dance KM and shamoli-{thinking-- there dance made me sick it was like as if kunal is dancing with her daugther....disgusting} So ever1 plz enjoy the food and have a gud time...

hey guyzzzz hope u like the update... plz comment

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
reserved.

i will be back as soon as i find time๐Ÿ˜Š

i am back.first of all i would like to thank you for accepting my request and  writing the charaters name in full.

omg! the sari is very very prity.for sure shamoli will look georgeous in that sari.thanks for the link.

omg! even after marriage she thinking him as buddha.poor KM!

wow...they both were dancing!.it will be a delight to watch.want to see them dancing in the serial too.

finally shamoli called him kunal instead of sir.she saw his love and passion in to his eyes.good for her so that she will not think that he is buddha and eyeing for her.

great up date mina.i liked it.keep it up๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by shumi. - 14 years ago