Simbu / Nayan Fefsi star

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello everyone!!!

Yesterday i saw Fefsi show on suntv i guess they were repeating it in the nite on Suntv.. so just caught simbu dancing and singing part and saw Nayantara she was just smiling and smilingg and smilingg slyly..😆 i thought thts funny wanted to share wid u guys..sum people on utube said Simbu proposing Nayan on stage(bahahahah) if he's singing loosu penne that doesnt mean he's proposing her.. personally i want him to get some nice girl not someone like nayan she's suited to prabhu only (no offence) anyways the show was good and simbu's singing and dance was good too.. Nayantara's laughing was funny too 😆.. anyone else caught that?? Btw i want to say Simbhu has changed alott.. he has reformed to a very cool, calm and out of controverseries person.. he's also not in news for something wrong which he usually use to be.. well i guess its good for him.. i knw many people dont like him but i'd say he's a very talented person.. He acts well, he writes/directs/choreographs well and then his dancing is also superbb and nwdays he's also looking gud clean shaven boyish look so he's an all rounder and if he remains as he is nwdays (Shant and happy) that'd be soo gud.. im happy for him.. VTVV's music also released who caught some songs?? i've heard they are already topping the charts are they? i hope it to be a gud movie.. Simbu-Trisha combo is good one.. lets hope for the best.. for now who havent seen Fefsi show with Nayan extremly happy have a look!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8tA7LqwjpM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Love, Pulwasha 😊
Edited by pulwasha - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i also watched the fefsi star night on sun tv. it was quite an entertaining show & i just loved surya's speech.👏👏 surya, bharath, tamana, sathyaraj & goundamani were the best things in the entire show.

why do many people dislike simbu? because he is arrogance personified. he thinks he is better than anyone else. pfft.. as if that is true. puh-lease. bharath is TONS better than him, looks wise, acting wise & character wise.😃 the best thing? bharath doesn't have a father who embarasses his son by acting like a 8 year old. T.Rajender should lay off the crack, he was totally humiliating himself onstage during the Fefsi show.🤢🤢 ha.. like father like son.

if you ask me i think nayantara deserved simbu & vice versa. i do like nayantara but she's no angel.😉 and simbu.. i think i've said enough.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
umm i hope it is not bashing..if so sorry...

it is unintended

all through school and undergrad, we have always referred to simbu as "sombu"

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
VTV's songs are all on utube!