April 11th [highlights]

meghavi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

today I got to see the show😃

Kush asks Ayush if he could call him "dad" and  Ayush agrees.  Kavya hears Kush calling Ayush "dad" and everyone is shocked.  He brings Ayush to the parent meeting at school, with Kavya. 

Bodhi is helping Sonya and suddenly she falls and he catches her.  Sonya says Thank you.

On the other hand, Ayush explains to Kavya that Kush asked him to if he call him [ayush] dad, and he agreed because of his [kush's] innocence, but Kavya still wants Ayush to go back to sonya...(..thank god)

Ayush is in Vardaan and he sees Sonya and Bodi together [while a sad and emotional song is playing in the background]  Sonya says hi to Ayush and they talk.  After he leaves, sonya has a few tears in her eyes😭 and Bodi sees this and says "how long will you keep on crying for Ayush." 

At home Ayush runs to his mom and hugs her [he is sad and crying.] 😭😭 He has flashbacks of the time in the courtroom and how Kavya was afraid that Mayank would take Kush away from them.  A flashback of them getting married, and some other ones. 

Then he talkes to Kavya...and then he talks to Sonya.  He tells Sonya, that you always wanted me to fill full my promises to Kavya, and now im going to do that.  Sonya is happy for him.  He promises her that he will be a good husband to Kavya.  He says to Sonya that you were my love and you always will be.  Sonya says go home now, your "new" life is waiting for you.  So then he turns around and goes home, on Sonya's saying.  The episode ends here. 

Comments :  Well today im very happy I got to see the show!!😃  But I really wanted to see Ayush and Sonya together, not Ayush and Kavya!!!😡...(just my opinion)  but at least he said that he will always love❤️ her (sonya) 

Also Kush's part in the show today reminded me of the movie Kuch Na Kaho.  Where Aishwarya's son in the movie is calling Abhishek "dad"(when Ash and Abhi are not married)... and all that stuff.

Sorry I couldn't go into much detail, but hope you guys like it. 

Edited by meghavi - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thanks for the update megz

i want him and sonya to be together too (this thing is happening in most of the shows almost same thing happened in kkusum and another show [i cant remember the name])

ayush_ki_pari thumbnail

I know, thanks for the update, In canada we are like one day behind.

But what the heck are the writers doing, why cant they even have one couple at least re unite, they are doing this to Garv and Kumud in KKusum, they are doing to Jia and Shekhar in Reth, they are doing it to Pooja dn Rohnit in YMLH, They are doing it to Armaan and Jaasi in JJKN, They are doing it Pancham and Meera in Pancham, What the Hell!!!😡😭

sukh thumbnail

thanks a lot😛, i do think that ayush & sonia  has to be together.

but since as u know in any drama u can see they made this mess.

nothing new. besides karrena/jjkn td.& one of other,

i stop thinking about this. i do think. but not as i used to think.

they r showing us too much negtive stuff.

always show the bad things happen to god people. first they show aysh with tani.

then sonia.

then kaviya.

& now who knows.

well. it has been a while since i,m here at if. i don,t really watch tv. i do it online like others.

just my 2 cents.

thanks a lot for the update.( hope that its not too long)😳