Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonmember thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I agree. Naina is really awful. I don't think Naina and Dilip want Angad to be 'perfect' though. They just want him to be successful and make money for the family. Dilip for one wants Angad to enjoy life but Naina could care less if Angad is happy or depressed. And that's why Angad resorts to drugs and alcohol. Despite being famous, no one really cares about the 'real' Angad. Everyone cares about the pop-star persona, including all his fans except Kripa. She wants to meet the real Angad and once she does hopefully she'll give him some support to break away from his habits.  
chillyflakes thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

It was written somewhere that Kripa will help discover the vulnerable, sensitive side of Angad, who has become hardened and harsh because of lack of family warmth and love in his life...... and that is how he will fall in love with Kripa, who will love him for what he is and not because of he superstar image he has....so here we go! Naina does care for Angad, but only because he is the Khanna family's one way ticket to superstardom and money and not because he is her son. Dilip for one doesn't seem to be too bothered with Angad and just wants him to live life the way he wants to. Kartik is just jealous of him!

Also, I have thinking on the whole Angad ditching Kripa thing! I don't think Angad will ''technically'' ditch Kripa, I think she will be the one who will walk out of his life, because, even after all her efforts, even after falling in love with her, he will not change. And Kripa will be highly disillusioned with Angad's carelessness and insensitivity and just vanish.

I think Angad will fall in Kripa for keeps, but will refuse to change himself for her......

What do you guys think on this?

Chilly