Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Salman also locked Madhuri dixit's make up van from outside when she was being interviewed.So the interviewer and Madhuri were stuck in her van.LOL
Originally posted by: Mariha_Kapoor
I have heard one..I don't know if it true or not..
Madhuri got fever..and on the next day she had to dance with Prabhu Deva..She waslike I've got so pain..and fever etc etc..
But Anil came to meet her and said.."Ye fevr sach much ka hai ya phir Prabhu Deva ke saath dance karne se darr rahi ho! " hehe
Another one..I think its fake...
Shahid played a prank on Vidya on K.K shooting..He came to her home with a spooky dress...But horribly Vidya's old mom opened the door..."Ahhhh!" Shahid was like what what!..
He was running and Vidya's mom was thinking dat he's a thief but he just turned out the spooky dress and told everybody about his unsuccessful prank..awww!
hehe...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
Bollywood celebrities watching cricket Kriti Sanon https://www.instagram.com/p/DazMBQQjVa5/?igsh=ZmVhZnY1c2xiOGoy
1