pranks/pranksters in bollywood?

Divyaachan thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
#1
we all know that stars play pranks on each other on the sets so tell me which one was like the funniest pranks you have heard about that a particular star played upon another star?

Created

Last reply

Replies

44

Views

3k

Users

15

Likes

20

Frequent Posters

friends_rock thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
#2
deepika is not a prankster for SURE but her BF is 😃
Edited by friends_rock - 16 years ago
friends_rock thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
#3
gauhar khan (rocket singh) - he mixed sand (i guess but it was not good) in someones tea

and also with kat..they acted infront of RKS that there are not shooting for the film anymore...it was somthing like this

also bips used to say in her interviews ranbir is a prankster
Edited by friends_rock - 16 years ago
sheenu32 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
#4
ye priyanka is knownn alotttttt for her prankss
and even her nik is pranks
i donn remember wat she did but her frends have said it many times that have to watch out from her wondering wat she is uptp noww?
ISano thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
#5
i read somewhere that salman and srk played a prank on KARAN ARJUN set at night.. where they start shouting to pretend they were having a fight.. and then salman took a revolver up adn shot srk he falls down.. and blood comign out the crew was in shcok.. and then srk or i think salman start laughing
desigal90 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
#6
AJAY DEVGAN!
He's known to play pranks on most of his costars, lol!
RiyaK09 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#7

I've heard a lot of stories about Ajay too.

Ermm Shahid is not the biggest prankster, but he played a prank on Peefee once. I dont rmr exactly, but I think he sent some crew member to her van, and the crew member was wearing like a ghost's outfit, and she got super scared lol.

CRPW4U2IINWIYQBU thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#8
Riya does everyone know who PeeFee is?

Yeah I have heard stories about Ajay too. Umm what about Priyanka's sms to Rani from Abhishek's phone? I don't remember the exact details anymore but she mentioned it on her KWK episode.
ISano thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
#9
even shilpa shetty is prankster as well as salman priyanka.. akshay
RiyaK09 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: 3LJS6Q2CSGBFANSK

Riya does everyone know who PeeFee is?

Yeah I have heard stories about Ajay too. Umm what about Priyanka's sms to Rani from Abhishek's phone? I don't remember the exact details anymore but she mentioned it on her KWK episode.

Whoops. Peefee=Priyanka Chopra.😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

Bollywood celebrities watching cricket Kriti Sanon https://www.instagram.com/p/DazMBQQjVa5/?igsh=ZmVhZnY1c2xiOGoy

https://www.instagram.com/p/DazMBQQjVa5/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".