Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
What dumb proudcers and directors if they take him. Do they not know what a loss they will be in for if they take him in a film???!!!

Or maybe they also think the old line, "Stars can get away with anything"! NONSENSE!!!
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angelic_devil

u know sneh its a principal in BW "bad publicity is after all publicity" so no matter how bad the crime is they get fame in BW.
disgusting.

You are quite right Karuna and I fully agree with your comments !! No wonder when crimes as such are done they should be locked away for a long time and should not be released !! I know the law and know they are danger to the society and the female community !! Poor girl how would she be feeling !! He has admitted to his crime !! 😡
Edited by Sneh-Jiwan - 14 years ago
KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow  a rapist can be hyped by the media but Rani who is a sweetheart is still hated by them. Such a wonderful media India has...I should clap for them.  pathetic son of bit*hes.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Salman and Sanjay didn't rape a woman, he did! He did a despicable act and is denying it, I believe the victim. I believe when she says she was raped, she has nothing to gain from lying nor does her family.
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Such a GREAT actor but such a disgusting person....!!
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dont go and watch his movies...
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Why did bollywood industry take him back thats a million dollar question !! That shows clearly they do need such villians in the movies !! Shameless disgusted dirty animals !! I am very very agree to hear all this !! He should have been behind the bars and not let loose in the society !! He is endanger to the female community !! 😡
plasticpolaroid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i would like to know which self respecting woman will star opposite him

disgusting although i must say this doesn't surprise me..give it a year or two and some "hit" movies and he will have some fans who will defend him like no tomorrow.. his costars will say what a gem of a person he is and that he is just "misunderstood" and has a heart encrusted with diamonds
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: plasticpolaroid

i would like to know which self respecting woman will star opposite him

disgusting although i must say this doesn't surprise me..give it a year or two and some "hit" movies and he will have some fans who will defend him like no tomorrow.. his costars will say what a gem of a person he is and that he is just "misunderstood" and has a heart encrusted with diamonds

I fully agree with you dear but as far as self respecting woman is concern this is bollywood movie industry !! and everyone is there to make money its their business and they are not worried !! Its the aam janta that should be concerned !! He raped a house maid a poor girl who was cleaning his dirty clothes, his dirty dishes and clean his house make fit for him to live !! He made her look like a dirty woman !! 😲😡