FF:My Revengeful Love II Ch.44 p.66!New!Jan.1!

Jasmine457 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!New home!!!!!!!!!!!Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!First,of all I would lvoe to thank all my readrs for bringing me on this stage of making a part two of my FF Revengeful Love!I never thoguht this will happen!I eman I was like that this FF isn't good at all,but I never knew you all liked this FF so much!And it made number one topic in this forum!So happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊And this all happened because all of my readers that's all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anyways,the previouus thread is still in top ten topics,so you can go over there nad read all of it if some didn't read it!Anyways,thank you everyone so much!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm so happy!!!!!!!That finally,a new home came for my FF!And everyone party at my chat club for celeberating a new home for my FF and also for it making it to top ten topics!Thank you God and everyone!Please come to my chat club which is called Jasmine's Chat CLub!
Here's The Link:
Anyways,do come here to and give me any of your suggestions!
Edited by xoxoJasminexoxo - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations Buttercup..........

I recently started reading ur FF & still need to complete it........ But what ever u wrote am luving it........ Awesome Job....... will come bk once i finish all parts.......

Edited by purvimeh - 14 years ago
reenasv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congragulations.
omg wht made u think tht ur ff is not good.
i would say this is one of my favorite ff in this forum.

Jasmine457 thumbnail
Thank you so much everyone!And purvimesh thank you and I hope that you love the rest of my FF!And also reenasv thank you so much and also yes I did think that this FF wasn't good well actually horriable in my view,but I never knew that everyone will like it so much!And do come everyone and join my Chat CLub and you can all chat with me over there right now!
Here's The Link:
Do come and join my chat club!
Edited by buttercup123 - 14 years ago
aaminaman thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congratulations buttercup you know you are such a good writer and i like your ff so much and so the promo was really nice
Jasmine457 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaminaman

congratulations buttercup you know you are such a good writer and i like your ff so much and so the promo was really nice

Thank you so much!And do come right now and join my Chat Club!The link's right above your post!
pinktonks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
congratulations....... i m a big fan of ur FF. eagerly waiting for the next season....! can u plz add me in ur pm list of this and the other FF. i just love the way u write.....Edited by pinktonks - 14 years ago
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi dear congratz yar this ff is one of the best ff in this forum.waiting for dec
meeshti. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hii jasmine congrats yaar be confident yaar i alwayz say u r the best writer
mithalio thumbnail
congratulation a lot...