Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkaddict thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I once commented on how Vedant is like cotton candy, and DK would be a full-course gourmet buffet. Seeing as how I like to take to my full satisfaction, I see only one choice for myself here........ πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm! Finger-lickin' good! πŸ˜†

-DKaddict

cosmo_gurl thumbnail

i know that vedant is cute.... but u know DK is DK.... only and only DK and no one else can take his place in my heart!!

memsaab thumbnail
.... Actually I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Sachin Sharma more than Ashish Nayyar.. but I love DK more than Vedant..
dkaddict thumbnail

Nice to see how you seperate the actor from the character, Memsaab. So many people seem to merge them in their minds.

-DKaddict

Nishani thumbnail

Girls, I really appreciate your comments - that is exactly what I wanted from you when I posted the topic.

Yeah of course, no-one can dislodge the place DK has in our hearts. No-one can take DK's place in my heart but I do see myself liking Vedanth a lot too. He is the yang to DK's yin - they are so different from each other and that is why I like them both so much.

BUT you have to agree that Vedanth is actually also quite charming though he may not be in the same league as DK!

Memsaab, it was BLOODY BRILLIANT the way you dissected character from actor (the way Becky explained!). Nice one!

Mamta_ thumbnail

Heya Guys!!!

Absolutely no contest here..............has to b DK & only DK 4 meπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰...........he is just too good & such a delight..............ofcourse the same goes for the real persona "Ashish"πŸ˜†............

Mamta

kiko_kicks thumbnail
Actually i kinda am falling for vedanth too... dk wicked but i kinda u know like vedanth is lovley