Great FF!!!!!

Continue soon....
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Very good, continue soon!!
sheetal6 thumbnail
This sounds really interesting, do continue............
babe23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 12

Ajay reaches Arohi's house—

Arohi is shocked to see Ajay

Dadi tells Arohi that she has called ajay and she wants Arohi to divorce arjun so that she can marry ajay..

Arohi is all shocked and she clearly tells them that she will not marry anyone else in her entire life. She has Jr. Arjun coming in her life and she is happy about it and ready to lead her life alone…..

On the other hand Arjun reached shimla and books 2 hotel rooms……for himself and neha,,,

He tells neha that he is going for an important work(basically he is going to meet Arohi)….

Arjun leaves..however in the middle of his way he realizes that he has forgotton his wallet and it is in the hotel..he reaches the hotel and is shocked to see aman going to neha's room..he follows him and is shocked to see Aman and NEha hugging each other…

He now comes to know of their plan..They are both broke and they want to trap Arjun for Money…Arjun should be angry but he is happy that he is in love with Arohi ----He hates Neha plus she doesn't mean anything to him now…She decides to keep quite for now and go and meet Arohi..he decides to deal with them later on..

Arjun reaches Arohi's house but he is shocked to hear Dadi talking to this guy who he just met in the train (Ajay)..he overhears everything..he knows about Arohi's past..he is sad and is about to leave when he hears arohi's voice

Arohi to Ajay: Ajay tum please yahaan se chale jao..you know my answer I am in love with Arjun and now Arjun and my kid id coming to the world..please tum meri zindagi se chale jao..

Arjun is shocked to hear the news…

He enters the scene: Arohi is shocked to see him

Arjun is in tears and tells her that how much he loves her and he cannot ive without her..

Ajay is sad but happy for Arohi..he shakes hand with Arjun and decides to leave…

Arjun tells Arohi that how much he missed her. He also tells her that neha is a fraud….

Arjun hugs and kisses Arohi and tells her that now nothing can come between him, Arohi and their kid….

Arjun calls the police and gets both Neha and Aman arrested….

Arjun and Arohi live happily ever after..

Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@babe23 thank u for such a lovely FF :))
mchopra thumbnail
wow..cool..long time no upate..but cute one today..thanks..loved it..chalo atleast yahaan par toh happy ending hui..apne program mein toh hone se rahi..hehe..
Fantasy-Kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Here also ending..😭 OMG!!! I missed your first FF after it came to an end.. Now this too.. But happy since it is happy ending.. 😃Thanks for BOTH the FF..⭐️ I will always be in my heart..❤️
prakc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow!! So gud ending... I jst luv reading ur ff... All of them hav gr8 endings...
IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice FF. I really liked it ..

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow nice update.. cute end.. thanx a lot