Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I dont care who said what etc..I only want the show to end nowπŸ˜›

For that, Anaida is someone who has excelled herself and I am rooting for her. I dont care whether she is annoying, whether she is losing it. Next comes Mona. If Chetan wins, good for him😳
sunandshine thumbnail
So, will one contestant be eliminated tomorrow?
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunandshine

So, will one contestant be eliminated tomorrow?

i think all 3 r finalists so no more elimination........all three will stay in the jungle  till the last day........n i want Anaida to win the showπŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ..................but mujhe chances Chetan ke lagte hai
sunandshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: mcm226

i think all 3 r finalists so no more elimination........all three will stay in the jungle  till the last day........n i want Anaida to win the showπŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ..................but mujhe chances Chetan ke lagte hai

But Mini said na..Voting ends Thursday, and there is an episode on Friday, which means there would be an elimination on Friday na?πŸ˜•
mcm226 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunandshine

But Mini said na..Voting ends Thursday, and there is an episode on Friday, which means there would be an elimination on Friday na?πŸ˜•

i think thursday to show to hoga but elimination nahi,Mini ne aisa kuch kaha nahi na ke thursday ko ek aur elimination hoga,right??πŸ˜•
sunandshine thumbnail

i think thursday to show to hoga but elimination nahi,Mini ne aisa kuch kaha nahi na ke thursday ko ek aur elimination hoga,right??πŸ˜•

Thursday ko voting end hoga to Friday ko elimination ho sakta hai na? Perhaps they will show it today..😊
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aakash also did  1 coffin task n 1 eating task besides above 4 u mentioned Shelily

You are right forgot those -- yeah and have to accept those two he did well.  But still overall he is nothing better or worse than the rest -- all of them did a good job on their tasks ... except Mika ji who was a sissy. 😊  Aur

..............n I'm rooting for Anaida still i feel she shud take it easy...........JC or MJC,all of them deserve to do tasks,Chetan was right,usko last 2 weeks se koi JC karne nahi mila,wo immune tha to usne khud apna naam hatwa diya tha chits se taaki dusro ko JC karne ka moka mile.........
on the other hand jab ab usko JC ka equal chance milna chahiye to bhi JC ko lekar Anaida ko arguments nahi karne chahiye

I htink they have fixed a pick chit system right?  So then they should stick by that and the issue should not be whether someone already went or not -- its whose name was called.  I am sure if Chetan's or Akash's name was called all the time they also wouldnt have been gracious enough to hand over their chance to someone else ... so I dont think Anaida shud be singled out for doing that. 

(i dont know exactly kya huwa as todays episode is not aired to abhi se conclusion nahi nikal sakte)..............i think  IJSMB creatives shud give each one diff.JC on this stage n winner shud get cooked food..........teeno ko alag-alag JC karne do,show ka time bhi katega n audience bhi JC enjoy karenge bajay yeh faaltu ke argumentsπŸ˜•................n Mona tasks achhi se karti hai but wo apne convenience ke hisaab se party badalti hai,Aman ke uper to usne 2 baar apne kiye ka thikra phoda

As per what I observed Mona did want to be on MAC's side but they just wudnt accept her as they three wanted to rule the roost and then realized Mona was a threat... so what choice did she have but to go to the other party.

......so MOna ka character doubtful lagta hai.............

Just my thoughts.... 😊
mcm226 thumbnail

Just my thoughts.... 😊

my replies in blueπŸ˜ƒ