Is defending akashh so wrong - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: shantatai

I can see that, that's why whenever u guys open any thread in favor of Akash, I never see anybody liked the post.... haaaaaaaaaaa

gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: freakyy

akash has haters for reasons, i never careed for him much before the show...but after watching all his dramas..i truely DISLIKE him.

I personally don't understand how anyone can approve this kind of behavior, so of course if u r in favor with him...people are going to speak out. You have ur opinion, and we have ours. Everyone is entitled to have one, right?😉

As for all these newbies with new ID's in last week of show, just have to say ..it aint gonaa change anyone's mind about him. He has done enough demage for a quite a long time.

I second you on that....   👍🏼

and whats with these newbies Ids all of sudden.... dal mein kuch kal hai 😉 neways its not olnt this forum.. but all Internet forums.. FB, Twitter.. blogs... Aakash only got negetive publicity maybe there are abt 1% of ppl fans you come across a pro message fr him.... This only proves the SONY is just keeping him fr TRPs.... Cant wait to see what happens after the show...

Oh well he might turn out to be another Raaki sawant (no offence to her fans)
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stud_akshay

I eneter today ..and unable to bear all the 200 bashing  akashh posts..i post six defending posts..stand at my front..defending  like a soldier all alone.. alone.. and people are singling me out fopr punishment...is defending ur favrite star so wrong
 Just because the forum is dominated by akashh haters and bashers..i will be silenced..only cos i fought for akash..am i so  wrong that i should be pushed out for defending my favrite star.
  While all this while unchecked akahh bashing is on and on and on.

Unchecked akashh bashing has been going on for long,if i call that wrong..that becomes a wrong in itself..well let the ethic value be decided by the authority above..thanks.

I have to ask u a personal question

R u relative of Akash By any chance
simi rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stud_akshay

I eneter today ..and unable to bear all the 200 bashing  akashh posts..i post six defending posts..stand at my front..defending  like a soldier all alone.. alone.. and people are singling me out fopr punishment...is defending ur favrite star so wrong
 Just because the forum is dominated by akashh haters and bashers..i will be silenced..only cos i fought for akash..am i so  wrong that i should be pushed out for defending my favrite star.
  While all this while unchecked akahh bashing is on and on and on.

Unchecked akashh bashing has been going on for long,if i call that wrong..that becomes a wrong in itself..well let the ethic value be decided by the authority above..thanks.

]

i am with u too, actuaally if u look on various posts im defending akashdeep alottt,       i am a senior member and im with u in this
stud_akshay thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi rocks

]

i am with u too, actuaally if u look on various posts im defending akashdeep alottt,       i am a senior member and im with u in this

Thanks so much yes we r enought for the bashers.we can take them on.
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

*Viewbie's Note*

Bashing is not tolerated on IF. We have warned members multiple times on this issue. If you see that someone is bashing someone then please report the post so that the development team of the forum can take care of the issue.

By creating such topics.. only causes more problems in the forum.

Topic Closed
-IJSMB Dev Team