Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yea, Akash rocks! He really rocks my socks! πŸ‘πŸΌ Dude, what's your problem? We aren't bashing him -_- There's a huge difference btw bashing and critizing which I think you are unaware of -_-

And like desicrowd mentioned, don't post in CAPS! It's considered shouting on the net!
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what is this topic Aakash himself says he is the most rocking thing................................so does this mean if i say i am the prime minister of india i will become oneπŸ˜•
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

what is this topic Aakash himself says he is the most rocking thing................................so does this mean if i say i am the prime minister of india i will become oneπŸ˜•

111192 ji... Yehi zamaanaa hai... Anything goes... πŸ˜†
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

No, no, it does not mean you will become the PM but that you already are! πŸ˜ƒ

It's like this see, let me explain...
I say, I'm a brinjal and PRESTO! I am one.
I think, I'm human and POOF! I am (I 'think' and not 'say' because Brinjal's can't talk na πŸ˜ƒ)

Waise 11192-ji, Manmohan-ji ko ab bataenge ke aap bhi PM hai? 😲
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
(Disclaimer: No disrespect mean't to our PM, whatsoever. Manhoman-ji you rock the real India! πŸ‘πŸΌ)