Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
sorry guys.... i have been away from home with no internet.... so couldnt get back to the topic.......
about Akash getting better........ 😒 i sadly have to say that there are relapses with such patients. Their symptoms are controlled only while they are on the medication, as soon as they become non compliant with their medication regimen, it will come back to them....... so nope....no chance 😳
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonu98

sorry guys.... i have been away from home with no internet.... so couldnt get back to the topic.......

about Akash getting better........ 😒 i sadly have to say that there are relapses with such patients. Their symptoms are controlled only while they are on the medication, as soon as they become non compliant with their medication regimen, it will come back to them....... so nope....no chance 😳

😆 Poor Akash.........maybe that is why God is with him and maybe that is why Maata does not mind him uttering "Jai Mata Di". No chance of him getting better .....My God.

Then how can any women stay with him ....how can any women marry him.......how can he get children because to have children you have to marry........ and i am feeling very bad saying all these things 😉 

(All you Akash fans sure know that these are the exact words of Akash to Anaida)
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Personally, I don't see anything excessive of an extremely short temper and lack of consideration for others (self consumed). As bad as that is...I don't think it really qualifies as a mental disorder....
moonlight44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well i agree with the topic maker

he is not at all normal