Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
notice guys...how we equally like harshiti and premeer...how excited we were to watch KJJ and jus as happy to see them as Premeer...lol...i like both a lot...chemistry on and off....jus sooo gr8...they put a smile on all deshians faces...=)...now i wudnt mind seeing them...on something like tere mere beach mein...since farah already knows these two!...and also...10 Ka Dum...cos it's a good show...and HC is a fan of Salman Khan...as we all knw!...ohhh....i spend too much time thinking about these two!....need to sleep!.....zzzzz
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shabs_89

notice guys...how we equally like harshiti and premeer...how excited we were to watch KJJ and jus as happy to see them as Premeer...lol...i like both a lot...chemistry on and off....jus sooo gr8...they put a smile on all deshians faces...=)...now i wudnt mind seeing them...on something like tere mere beach mein...since farah already knows these two!...and also...10 Ka Dum...cos it's a good show...and HC is a fan of Salman Khan...as we all knw!...ohhh....i spend too much time thinking about these two!....need to sleep!.....zzzzz

ahh..i know!...and we also dont confuse ourselves with them being Harshiti or Premeer..we know wen they are Premeer..and when they are Harshiti...and we love both equally...def. put a smile in our faces...

maybe we shud also start requesting to show them in Farah Khan show as well...they might be the first TV actors to come on d show...πŸ˜› oh yea...Farah alrdy knows them too...πŸ˜† she might get them two in a movie together...πŸ˜†

.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

omg -

harshad and additi both looked beautiful :)
i loved the way harshad danced!!
he looked so adorable and his facial expressions
are the best! 😍😍

xxxxxx

shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

ahh..i know!...and we also dont confuse ourselves with them being Harshiti or Premeer..we know wen they are Premeer..and when they are Harshiti...and we love both equally...def. put a smile in our faces...

maybe we shud also start requesting to show them in Farah Khan show as well...they might be the first TV actors to come on d show...πŸ˜› oh yea...Farah alrdy knows them too...πŸ˜† she might get them two in a movie together...πŸ˜†

yh ur rite...we dnt confuse ourselves....but thats why we are the best ever fans of any jodi...cos we are the most loyal DESHIANS.....woohoo!...lol...(ok i need to jus chill for a sec!)...

oh...yh they wud be first tv stars on farah's show...and since Farah has seen these two dance like twice...to the same song...and same dance steps...on 2 different shows...and she of course saw HC on Nach Baliye...i wonder if she wud allow AG and HC to jus come and dance on there show...with new song n dance routine...or maybe same one as last yr...or...new song and new dance steps.....or...jus interview them!!!...all sounds appealing to me!...ooo...i jus wish these two appear on another show together...cnt get enuf of them!...haha!...do i wish too much?....(maybe...i think)
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nuptalie

of course esha, it is so special coz it has the most romantic bed na🀣

seriously🀣
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanx so muxh khushi.. !!