Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4less thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
 I wish you all  the best for future!
aish_punk thumbnail
Hmm..u should have talked 2 him..!..I think that would be best...but did u 4get about him now..?
mariam4eva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
aww wow, you must be in a lot of pain.....some guys are complete jerks.....ignore him, try to keep yourself busy as much as possible.....go for a holiday somewhere (within the country you live or somewhere else) just to get a change of mind......hopefully you should be over him now.....it aint an easy task but its for your best......you will definitely find someone better then him.....just as stated in one of the posts, destiny will decide if you guys are made for each other or not.......If you want, you can switch schools.

him being rude to you, you should talk to him and tell him its not fair or deliver a message to him through somebody who knows him especially if you can trust that person and try to get the message across however you can of how his rude behavior hurts you.....believe me, once he realizes it, he will be sorry.

I'm confused because I'm not sure if he has someone in his life or if he's just a flirt.....you mentioned that he told you to be his GF.....i think he's confused himself......try to ignore him though and move on with your life.....i know I sound harsh but It will be for your best......you don't need a guy like him, there are plenty of sweet guys out there......be patient and don't worry.

Best of Luck!
Edited by mariam4eva - 14 years ago
xsweetbabygyalx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just a thought came to my mind, what if he's playing hard to get?

first of all, u should confirm things first before believing in an illusion, believe me guys hate illusions. Best of Luck!
wel i had a solution...bt u said u havin 'another big problem in ur life' so 4get it now 😉
njoy ur life aftrall u in school!