Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearls1124 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I think there is only one thing u can do about it which is to forget him b/c i don't think if he should leave his gf or whoever for u ... then he is gonna hurt her....... U should find out if he has gf or not and if he doesn't have one then u should find out the girl he likes does she like him or is it one sided??? if he has gf then I think u should just move on in life though.......... plz don't feel sad just over a guy.......

you'll find someone who truly loves u one day................
Edited by pearls1124 - 15 years ago
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm,..
yu should find out if he has a gf FOR SURE or nott.. cuz guys can be flirtsss so yee.. first make suree..
and uhh i think yu shoulld try talking to him? maybe dat might help?
and if not den leave it all behindd.
we cant force people to fall in love with us rite?
soo ye :)
fatima_koolgal thumbnail

Hes a big flirt,a freak,a jerk! he loves someone else who is in his own class im one year younger, and i know that girl and the prooves are:-

1.once when i asked him whoz his fav. actor/actress, he told katirna,deepika,salman n akshay! and that girl too loves these!

2.once he comment on her pic, and only kept telling comments about her but not anyone else, where as there were many other too!

3.once one of his classmate told me he loves that girl a lot and says he will marry her only, and now shes left to some other place but still he calls her every sunday!

4.once i heard him talking on phone to 1 of my classmate, and he always forces to say love you, and that girl told this, this proves he s a flirt!

5.one more girl frm my class likes him and talks to him on phone where as i dont, he doesnt ignore her much as he does me!

1st 3 pts shw he has someone, whom he loves more than me!

last 2 show hes a flirt!

once someone told hes just flirting with all!

hes at times rude with me, but i still be good/nice with him!

hes ignored me, i was hurt but still i take it easy!

there is a person in our school aganst all this, iam scared if she comes to know, i will be in trouble! and that guy was the only one who came up and spoke to me, i just wanted to be his goood friend, he itself forced me to be GF, i agree i once liked him but just as a friend, not lover, but when i started luving i came to know so many truths and probles that could come up! its late.!

i will try forgetting about him, and hope no trouble comes up!

Thanks for the suggestions, lets see what happens next!

mariam4eva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awww.....some guys are jerks.....boys in their teenage years are usually confused about girls so keep all the ones they like.....him ignoring you is really rude but keep yourself busy, hang out with ur friends, watch films, play sports, go shopping or hang out at the mall to keep your mind distracted and away from him.

once you find a guy someday, believe in your heart....a heart knows the truth way more then anything else.....listen to ur inner voice because it will tell you if it s worth giving a try or not....remember for the future, you have to listen to ur heart because it guides you to the straight path.

best of luck!
Just forget about him. He does not deserve you at all.....and if you truely love him, then take it in this sense, you'd always want his good and if he is happy, then you should be happy as well. And  if he truely is ignoring you, you start ignoring him as well.But don't fall back in his cluthes....if he ever desires to be with you, you have to stay focus and reject him on the face. And stay calm....there's plenty of fish in the sea.
dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey best of luck for whatever u do in future..definitely u'll get someone better than this guy..so move on..:-)
samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Forget him yaar!
and if you really can't then talk to him.
NaughtySon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You never said you loved him. Your post only says you have a CRUSH on him.   A crush is a crush. Do not mistake it for love.
Jinx_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if it is destiny for you two to be together then im sure u would for now you will be feelin pain but u neva know what the future holds for u
Maan-Diwani thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i think that if he is already in a relationship with someone you shouldn't try to pursue it. you don't want to be the other women or the one that broke them up.