MrMonster thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey gals, you probably don't know me.. i am hala. living in KSA, a big city girl..

Anyways i was thinking what if chandni suddenly wakes up! She's back 8 years before 😆 She wakes up restlesly sweating from the nightmare she had.. everyone runs to her room.. she tells lalaji that will he be happy if she's happy? he says of course my sweet..

next day she make an announcement..

chandni :"I will not get married i'd rather study and become a doctor.." everyone's shocked.. but finally everyone bows to her wish.. she's sent to bombay (With madan) to finish High school.. she comes back in a jeans and a jersy (see why madan? he'll never stop her from doing anything).. everyone's even more shocked that there 'pyaari' Chandni has changed so much.. and in the summer vication, how she fits back in to the family, or make the family fit to her.. should be the story, i don't watch it niether i could there's no colors in KSA (thank god!! at least Dadi doesn't whay balika vadhu is ) but i know where the story is heading.. i am very imaginitive.. so i imagined myself on the set, snatching the script from the writers hand and branding it "NIGHTMARE!" throwing it away.. and yelling: "I HOPE THEY DON'T RECYCLE YOU!", wouldn't be more interesting to watch how a girl finds her way back to her rituals, or change them thinking that there all prejudice, male dominated?, it would be awesome to see our 'Nahni pari' kick PJ's ass when he comes as a suitor to her, y'know i am a feminist, and i hate this, i love mugdha esp shera, but only one prob she once said that she's 100% chandni, and i hate chandni, well i hate chandni's meek and week personality, she doesn't understand that her family's happiness is in her happiness, I mean what about a pampered child who takes advantage of it and then ends up getting and giving a lesson? that'll be much more interesting to watch, seriously! but to everyone whose like that's one long nightmare, COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS AT LEAST I DIDN'T INCLUDE UNICORNS!.

😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also hate this Chandni character. I have stopped watching it. Everytime I see it I feel being insulted. The directors should get a tight lesson from us. 😡
lemoncola thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmmm..nice story yaar..but colors dont hvae the brain..they only show the bloddy social issue
khadija_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey all,

Well i liked ur storybut
090909as,
U have writen this...

but only one prob she once said that she's 100% chandni, and i hate chandni, well i hate chandni's meek and week personality, she doesn't understand that her family's happiness is in her happiness, I mean what about a pampered child who takes advantage of it and then ends up getting and giving a lesson?

Well mughda didin't know how the story will end up..
so u can't say this..
and when she said that the story was nice...
and if u go and ask her right know she would have said no i'm not like chandu im 100% sure......