Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Shriti Jha Displays Remarkable Composure!!

The young and vibrant Shriti Jha now better known for her role as Suhani in Star Plus' adventure series Shaurya Aur Suhani displayed a remarkable composure when a tragedy struck her at the Laadli Week Celebration promotion activity in Mumbai. The story tells that, Shriti and Saurabh were spending time at Mcdonals outlet with kids from project Nanhi Kali, an NGO that STAR Plus has tied up with for the Laadli Week Celebration and it was too late when Shriti realized that her mobile phone was missing.

Shriti was so engrossed in playing with kids and giving media interviews that she missed giving attention to her costly mobile phone. This was the right time for the burglar to take away the phone. On this incident Shriti quipped, "Yes, I lost my costly mobile phone and currently I am managing with brother's phone." The Mcdonalds authority apologized for the incident and made sure to find the phone for her. "I have not lodged any complaint or filed a FIR but hoping that I would find my phone very soon", says Shriti. Even after this tragic incident, Shriti didn't let anyone feel that she was upset and made sure to reach her shoot on time.

When quizzed Shriti about the ongoing Laadli project of Star Plus, Shriti said, "I am really happy to be part of this project. I believe literacy is the solution to all problems and with the help of this project, many girls would be benefited." Many politicians, stars have come out to help Star Plus in this cause. "I love to help people as I feel we should be dedicating a part of our life for others. If time permits, I would definitely participate in various social work activities but the problem is I am working 24*7", Shriti added.

The bubbly girl is very happy with how her journey in this industry. "I never planned anything and it just happened. All my roles have been different from the other and I am happy to have gotten an opportunity to prove myself. God forbid, if I have to sweep the roads, I would give my 100% and I always believe in giving my best", quips Shriti.

Shriti, we hope you get back your phone soon or atleast should treat yourself with a new phone!!

Reporter and Author - AR Raghav

Copyright - Masalablitz
swanithak thumbnail

Suhani ka Swayamvar on Star Plus...

Watch the stunt filled Swayamvar of Suhani where Shaurya makes a heroic entry and takes Suhani along with him...

Here is the link for the Article :

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=4909

Edited by swanithak - 14 years ago
swanithak thumbnail

Shabana Mullani to enter Shaurya Aur Suhani...

• Shabana Mullani who played the character of Dolly in Bidaai will be seen playing a witch in Star PLus' Shaurya Aur Suhani..

Tellybuzz article's link
swanithak thumbnail

Shaurya Aur Suhani to go off air .....

Star Plus' Shaurya Aur Suhani, produced by Sphere Origins is scheduled to go off air in mid August..

Here is the link for the Article : http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=5208#257734