Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: meharbibi

first twilight then breaking dawn then eclipse and my least fav was new moon for obviuos reasons and jacob got on my nerves aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

seriously i so dont like him but i like taylor i just hate jacob

i agree with you.....jacob got on my nerves with the whole "lets-call-vampire-rude-names" thing....the whole leeches, parasited, bloodsuckers and all........he got on my nerves......i love tyler though.....he's very handsome.....its just jacob's character that got on my nerves in new moon.
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Esha_423-

My favorite is Elipse and NEw Moon..
but i voted NEw moon. I dont get why ppl think JAke's a thorn in Edwella's relation, he's in luv.
Im tied with Eclipse and NEw moon
then its breaking dawn
and my least favorite was Twilight.

-Esha Jacob Black
Esha TAylor LAutner

u kno esha...jacob's prob is that even tho he was in love wit bella in new moon he always tried to win her over.. without caring much for her happiness...he anted her to break up wit edward so that she cud be wit him... and that's why he irritated me in NM and eclipse... and ironically, thats why I love edward sooo much !!!! because he jus wants bella to be happy...doesn't matter wit whom ...

however jacob did earn a LOT of respect and appreciation from me in BD .. infact in BD eveything was awesome..every relationsip was beautiful ..and finally complete in every sense...
romiebee2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Twilight's the best one for me๐Ÿ˜Š
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mads

u kno esha...jacob's prob is that even tho he was in love wit bella in new moon he always tried to win her over.. without caring much for her happiness...he anted her to break up wit edward so that she cud be wit him... and that's why he irritated me in NM and eclipse... and ironically, thats why I love edward sooo much !!!! because he jus wants bella to be happy...doesn't matter wit whom ...

hmm. i wont say anything because its what you feel and i respect that๐Ÿ˜Š

however jacob did earn a LOT of respect and appreciation from me in BD .. infact in BD eveything was awesome..every relationsip was beautiful ..and finally complete in every sense...

Now i agree on that๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Vienna thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think i like breaking down. the reasons are same stated above by mads. still imprinting thing bothers me a little bit, no matter how much stephenie meyer tries to mk it digestible between wolf and new born half vampire.... but again i guess thts the only way she found to lead jacob-bella relationship on right path so i wont object coz bella actually is getting free from jacob-drawer...pheewwww Thank God. i dont like jacob in eclips, i guess in new moon he was sweet teenager most of the times so i like new moon more than eclips. i dont like eclips coz i started reading it after i'd already read 'midnight sun' draft so i was kind of following edwards POV all the times and he was in pain all the time in eclips, i cud feel tht, wether in trying to understand bella's affection for jacob OR trying to let go bella with jacob in queletes border even after hearing all his thots abt bella OR asking Alice abt better future prospects of bella with jacob rather than him OR watching bella with jacob in sleeping bag whole night lol...it must be too difficult for edward and wht we have all the time is one consolation tht edward is 108 yrs old and hv tht patience and strenght to let go off bella - not convincing for me.. specially afterr reading midnight sun when edward wanted to kill mike newton just for tucking bellas strand after her ear and admitted he was very much jealous...
i like BD then twilight then new moon n eclips
i m waiting for midnight sun, may be tht wud b no 1 on my list .. if ever published.
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjalipranav

i think i like breaking down. the reasons are same stated above by mads. still imprinting thing bothers me a little bit, no matter how much stephenie meyer tries to mk it digestible between wolf and new born half vampire.... but again i guess thts the only way she found to lead jacob-bella relationship on right path so i wont object coz bella actually is getting free from jacob-drawer...pheewwww Thank God. i dont like jacob in eclips, i guess in new moon he was sweet teenager most of the times so i like new moon more than eclips. i dont like eclips coz i started reading it after i'd already read 'midnight sun' draft so i was kind of following edwards POV all the times and he was in pain all the time in eclips, i cud feel tht, wether in trying to understand bella's affection for jacob OR trying to let go bella with jacob in queletes border even after hearing all his thots abt bella OR asking Alice abt better future prospects of bella with jacob rather than him OR watching bella with jacob in sleeping bag whole night lol...it must be too difficult for edward and wht we have all the time is one consolation tht edward is 108 yrs old and hv tht patience and strenght to let go off bella - not convincing for me.. specially afterr reading midnight sun when edward wanted to kill mike newton just for tucking bellas strand after her ear and admitted he was very much jealous...
i like BD then twilight then new moon n eclips
i m waiting for midnight sun, may be tht wud b no 1 on my list .. if ever published.

I agree with the bold part !!!! ๐Ÿ‘ it is soooo freakin AWESOME !!!!

and ironically.. reading midnight sun made me understand their relationship more... so even tho I hav loved eclispse a lot... I didnt feel bad like u did after reading edward's POV ...

he had to try to stay away from bella so that he wud not hurt her by mistake..that wud hav obviously been the right thing ( now thats another fact that he is soo unconditionally in love wit her that he wudnt harm her if he cud help it in any way ) ... but since he'd lost all control on right and wrong...๐Ÿ˜ณ

and also, I totally loved the way he says in eclipse after bella and jacob kiss.. that he shudn't feel bad abt something he'd made compulsory...

animegurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
twilight then breaking dawn then new moon then eclipse
New Moon All The Way =)
UnderControl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i liked twilight.. eclipse was amazing.. but i loved loved loved breaking dawn :)