Divya Sweet Angel. RIP Sweety.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: AmritaRao-Nina
Yeh i just looked that up i think he gaves gift to farahs babys and hes worked with her husband but omg 😕😕oso storyline now that you said it seems massive reference to it...
I thought she resembled Sridevi and Rambha. In fact after her death some of the Hindi movies went to Sridevi and Telugu movies were done by Rambha.
She was very pretty. Killed by her husband Sajid Nadiadwala (Producer of Heyy Baby) at age 19 because she knew his underworld connections with Dawood.
really missing her,she was so cute😊.I just loved her,it was shocking at the same time heartbreaking when she was died,I was only 7 yrs old that time.but till now I love her,very sweet bubbly innocent type girl.I loved her movies spcly Dil Ka Kya Kassor,Rang,Dil Ashna Hain,Vishwatma.my fav actress,her sunsign also pisces,her birthday 25th feb one day before mine.she was too young only 19 GOD,I love u so much Divya,really missing u lot.😭
https://youtu.be/hcNuhTvbfLM?si=lrUtd53_36s9jPBa
https://youtu.be/Yrk2QUYV6vs?si=aUgujgSU_B_liVzo
https://youtu.be/gV_JsxcDmTM?si=EFGULRiYyymaUCj-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otd4E4DA3g4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwWq6jVyX28
https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/prasoon-joshi-appointed-chairman-of-prasar-bharati/article70931836.ece
0