First episode WRITTEN UPDATE 27 JULY

Delishus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys, I was waiting very eagerly for this show and watched it today at 8 pm. I watched it so excitedly that I felt confident that you guys would appreciate my update. Sorry if someone else was supposed to write the update but I am really very excited about this.😆 If you like the update then please press the "like" button. 😆

Scene 1

They show Meera as a just-born, then they show her in her dad's arms n he is making her play( as in moving his arms)………then they show her as a 3-year-old, playing with her dad(in this phase she is wearing clothes like she does now, has a boy-cut and is holding her dad's hands and they are both moving round………..Then they show I girl with long hair from the (they concentrate on her back area not the front) who is running, and many other kids of her age are running behind her shouting, "Meera, kahan ja rahi ho Meera?". She runs and runs up the stairs and then they show her face and her smile.(Believe me that scene is a must-watch !!!)

Scene 2

Meera steps down the stairs and a girl of her age is cleaning the grains.
Meera calls out, "Lalita, kya kar rahi ho? Chalo khelte hai, hame akele achcha nahin lagta". Lalita replies, "Mein abhi nahin aa sakti, mein unke liye rasoi bana rahi hoon". Meera :Unke liye? Kinke liye?
Lalita: Mere gudde ke liye. Mera unse byaah hua hai
Meera: Tere gudde ka naam kya hai?
Lalita: Dhatt!(with that hand action)…….tujhe nahin pata, apne "unka" naam nahi lete. Unhe to "suno ji" karke bulate hai
Meera: Suno ji? Tere suno ji kya mujhse bhi zaroori hai tere liye?
Lalita: Tujhse bhi aur sabse bhi.

Meera makes that "ruthne waala face" and goes to her mom's room.

Scene 3

Meera: Ma, Lalita bahut buri hai
Rani: Kyun? Tunhara phirse jhagda hua kya? Aane do use, phir mein use khoob daatungi

Then Lalita enters and rani pretends to scold her and then tells to Meera, "Dekha, meine ise daant liya, ab khush?"

Meera: Nahin, ise daatne se mein nahi maanne wali
Rani: To tu kaise maanegi?
Meera: Mujhe bhi mere "suno ji" chaahiye.
Rani: Suno ji? Kaun suno ji?
Meera: Aapko nahi pata? Unka naam nahi liya jaata
Rani: Achchawoh "suno ji"
Meera: Mujhe bhi mera gudda chahiye
Rani: Kyun nahi? Meri laado ke "suno ji" aayenge
Meera: Par ma, pitaji to nahi gussa honge na?

Then the Raja enters
Raja: hum kyun gussa honge apni laado par? Uski shaadi zaroor hogi.

Scene 4
They are at the puppet shop when after seeing many "guddas", Meera chooses on, Krishna idol, but she points to the idol in such a way that the idol maker as well as her parents start thinking that she is pointing to an idol in front of the Krishna idol.

Scene 5
On their return home, the king stops the carriage saying that the temple which they are passing is the residence of the saint who had given his aashirwaad to Meera when she was born. He should be invited.

They are in a conversation with the saadhu/pandit and invite him. In the conversation, he mentions lord Krishna through "jagdish", "murli manohar", "gopal" and "makanchor". Meera says that how can one have so many names and he replies that his lord is known by many names, according to how people see him.

Meera points to a curtain and asks if she can see whats behind it. The pandit replies that his lord is resting and shouldn't be disturbed.

Then Lalita and Meera are playing in the temple when they come across that curtain, beside which an instrument is kept. Meera picks it up and begins playing it and during this time, the curtain raises and she sees Lord Krishna, smiles and leaves for the palace.

Scene 6

At the palace, marriage preparations are going on and Meera is well clothed. She sees her "baraat" coming and excitedly runs down. She asks the rani if she can see her dulha but the rani says she can't see her dulha before the marriage. She pleads and the raja allows.
Meera looks at the gudda and is shocked. She says,"ye mera gudda nahin hai. Mera gudda kisi ne badal diya hai. Mein isse shaadi nahin karungi". The raja tries to say that it is the same doll she chose and he is looking different as he has worn different clothes but she won't listen.

PRECAP:

Rani asks Jaimall (Meera's brother) if he has seen Meera. He says he checked everywhere and wondered where she was. Then they show Meera walking in the sand and the pandit is in the opposite direction some distance away, singing Krishna songs. She smiles.

Sorry guys but its 10:30 pm now and I have school tomorrow (I am 13) so I missed few points like some of Meera's innocent dialogues but I tried my best. If you like the update then please press the "like" button.

Views and opinions will be appreciated and kindly hit the "like" buttonEdited by Delcy - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*LoVeLy*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the update!... will u be the regular written updater for this show?...=)
Delishus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am not sure.........i do like this show but i am not sure if i will get the time everyday to write down an update. I will try though, but i won't be able to write updates on wednesdays..:) ^_^ 😆
~*LoVeLy*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Please inlude ur name in the volunteer list posted..=)
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, Delcy, great update dear!  You are only 13!  You did a wonderful job, keep it up. Do it when you can, but remember school work comes first😃 
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx
it was a wonderful epi
Shikhoo thumbnail
show was gr88....
i loved it..

girl is really talented...
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail