Sach Ka Samna (Vinod Kabli) - 20 July 2009 Promo

promoking thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Sach Ka Samna (Vinod Kabli) - 20 July 2009 Promo !! VHQ !!

Hello All

Promo Description

Vinod in Trouble as in Indian Cricket Team ...

Promo @ Shot

:: Direct DHQ D/L Plus Online Link ::

Hope u all Enjoyed It !
Leave Comments n Suggestions ....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rambo55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He'll forever, be an example for kids with talent but succumb to bad company or temptations ignoring their gift,thus will be sermoned by their parents in these words - " u want to make a sachin or kambli of ur career?!!"

Whenever asked about treatment by BCCI towards him, he has this pathetic answer in his marathi/hindi/english interviews - "Do u ignore ur kids cos they drift away to temptaions?"

Mr.kambli, 1st of BCCI is not ur parent,so please.....dont be an emotional fool or @ least dont give emotionally foolish replies.
BCCI is just like the CORPORATE,they can never be ur emotional guides.
It was ur mistake,u kept repeating it even when given a 2nd chance.
Sachin was always there to help u, but u can 'take a horse to the water' & blah blah blah......

Cricket is the only proffession in this country where u have to prove urself everyday & forever!!!!..u never understood that kambli & took things for granted.
I'm ur fan amongst thoudands others, but u never worked on ur weak points - SUCH AS - playing with short pitched balls!!

There is no place for emotions in our team..PROVE urself & u survive.

In a marathi interview with nikhil wagle on IBN lokmat u said " sachin tried his best to bring me on the track, i ignored some of his advise & thus had to suffer"...so y r u blaming him now??

Raahie thumbnail
well..i dont really think that Vinod Kambli was an emotional fool..after reading your post i feel you are an emotional fool..!! Dude get a life..!! its easy said than done..!!!
rambo55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raahie

well..i dont really think that Vinod Kambli was an emotional fool..after reading your post i feel you are an emotional fool..!! Dude get a life..!! its easy said than done..!!!

"Dude get a life..!!"

r u still in school to use that lingo, "DUDE" ? 😆

Life is not all about masti,maja,daru, sleeping with diff girls (as per his confession today).
Learn 2 balance acts like sachin,dravid,kumble,laxman...otherwise end up in a show where u have to face embarassing questions & then theres no point in crying.
Edited by rambo55 - 14 years ago
Raahie thumbnail

You are a kid..fighting over someone elses life..a person whom you dont even know..!!