Falling in Love After Marriage?

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Please don't kill me for what i m going to say. Even i want everything to be figured out between naksh before their marriage...if that DOES NOT happen [hope not]...then it wud still be interesting to watch naksh fall in love wid each other more & more after marriage. Like in the beginning naitik stays angry & everything & we see akshi "manaoing" him & naitik realizes akshi only loves him!

Sorry if u didnt like this idea...but these r only my thoughts IF the confrontation doesnt happen before marriage😳 what wud u all like to see?😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
looks like this is what the creatives have in mind...

i wouldn't have minded this idea so much if it was different in how it was shown...
i mean if this was their intention from the beginning, then they should have followed it completely. they shouldn't have shown love before marriage.

its like they realized "oops..we gotta follow our initial motto of "love before marriage" so lets make them fight before/during wedding and make them fall in love again after marriage"

sorry i am just mad at the creatives on how this RR track has been going on for more than a MONTH! 😡
Edited by desertrose21 - 14 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desertrose21

looks like this is what the creatives have in mind...

i wouldn't have minded this idea so much if it was different in how it was shown...
i mean if this was their intention from the beginning, then they should have followed it completely. they shouldn't have shown love before marriage.

its like they realized "oops..we gotta follow our initial motto of "love before marriage" so lets make them fight before/during wedding and make them fall in love again after marriage"

sorry i am just mad at the creatives on how this RR track has been going on for more than a MONTH! 😡

so trueeeee....for sum reason these both RS shows tend to get back to square 1 after all the time they have wasted😡
Now whether or not these issues are resolved and no matter WHEN they are resolved, I'm happy to see Naksh together even if they fight..just tht i don't want Naitik to be rude to Aksh..I don't think he will be..he'll ignore her or stay quiet but not treat her badly..i want to see how his attitude is after marriage ..a lot depends on tht..we'll soon come to know , either this week or next week...

I know the creatives ditched us by ruining all the important marriage ceremonies...to avoid it, they cud have brought RR in picture after their marriage or Naitik cud have known the truth just on the day of his marriage but we are helpless..we r not the writers of the show.....every living and non living thing has some defects and we can't change this fact..YRKKH was going gr8 till now n for the first time it has seen a low storywise...i know it's difficult to accept but I did it coz i love it soo much...but yes, if the things are not back on track ON TIME now, the show will def. lose audience..

Sadi, I wud love to see what u just wrote ( n i mentioned the same thing in one of my posts) that there will be a fresh start to their love story and it's gonna be better this time coz they will be together 24X7......but it'll be good to watch PROVIDED Naitik & Akshara behave maturely & everything is handled in a sensitive & logical way..
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saalekh-

Please don't kill me for what i m going to say. Even i want everything to be figured out between naksh before their marriage...if that DOES NOT happen [hope not]...then it wud still be interesting to watch naksh fall in love wid each other more & more after marriage. Like in the beginning naitik stays angry & everything & we see akshi "manaoing" him & naitik realizes akshi only loves him!

Sorry if u didnt like this idea...but these r only my thoughts IF the confrontation doesnt happen before marriage😳 what wud u all like to see?😳

it is fine, but not at the cost of seeing a good marriage..
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I really wish kai shaddi mein kuch karber na hooo..........

What r they doing yaar...........Naitik must6 be happy.......
Itnai din aisai hi waste ker diyaaaaaaaaaaiiii ufff..........

Kabhi letter kabhi they cant meet uff yaar what is this going on....
Wahan Akshi is thinking that everything is fyn now..........
Ager Naitik nai fir ulta kuch bool diya to her wll break naa.......
Kya yaar

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think even if akshi says she loves naitik, she is not very sure ( personally feel she is not independent in her thoughts)

if the letter deosnt reach natik before marriage then as U say, its going to be bound to happen that akshi doing everything to please naitik & then naitik realsiing her love for him