FF: l Jaane Dil Mein Kab Se Hai Tu l Chapter1page6

eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

a FanFiction by Esha

Hey all MJHTians

I'm Esha, some of you may know me, most of you may not.

------------------

Just a little bit about me.

I'm Esha. I just finished seventh grade, going to eight this September. I'm only thirteen, yes a bit young considering most IF members. I come from Bengali race, but was born in the USA. I'm a diehard Twilighter. In love with Taylor Lautner😍, and team Jacob rocks😳. I love MJHT, especially Mayur and Sajan. I love to watch Indian soaps. I do have a gallery here on IF, still improving. I am a very bubbly person, but I have anger problems. LOL.😆 That's mostly me.😛

------------------

I've been a silent member here on the MJHT forum and I was thinking of writing a fan fiction during March, but I thought I shouldn't as I'll barely get any time to update, so I thought of writing it over the summer vacation. The Fan Fiction is mostly about Samrat-Gunjanand Mayank-Nupur. Each chapter may come from a different point of view, depending on where the story goes. If, for example, the story is at a point where Gunjan deals with something, it'll come from Gunjan's point of view. Sometimes Ill write it from a third POV.

------------------

Short Character Outline:

Samrat:

He is the cool dude of the school, all the girls go crazi over him, but he prefers something else. He doesn't want just any girl, he wants one that's different, not like the ones that scream over him just because of his looks. He wants a girl that likes him because of who he is on the inside.

Gunjan:

The new girl at the school. She's quiet and shy, but trying to shine her way through. She talks when she needs to and doesn't when she doesn't need to. She looks for her prince charming, but realizes that a fairytale is a fairytale.

Nupur:

The bubbly girl next door. She's always talking about something or another. Srk this, Shahid that, Rumours this Rumours that. She believes that you should act your age, meaning your young, act like it, more or less live your life to the fullest. [Her charcter in the story will be more or less like Geet's from JWM]

Mayank:

The seriuos one. Because of the loss of his father, he's always been upset. He's lost the smile and everything. He doesn't "know how" to laugh anymore, Always a glum broken person. He's afraid he'll lose his mother if he keeps this angry man image up, she's the only person he can look upto after his father. Someday he fears he'll hurt his mother and brother, Samrat.

Benji:

Best friend and cousin of Samrat and Mayank. Always there for them.

Uday:

Diya's older brother and cousin to Gunjan and nupur. A bit clueless at times.

Diya:

The fashionista, but the good at heart princess. Loves Gunjan and Nupur, but can get carried away with herself.

Those are the main characters of my story. There will be more as the story proceeds.I'll keep mum about what the story is about. You'll just have to wait and read!

-Love

Esha Jacob Black

Esha Taylor Lautner
🤗

Edited by -Esha_423- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshaaax3. thumbnail
Update List:
😊
Character Outline............................page 1
Chapter1.......................................page 6

PM LIST:
😊
I-love-dmg
mjht_fan
frndship_trust
Kanky
Lipsa_mjht
pragya_luvsajan
ruchimayur
fariaa70
sweety4jaan
angelwingz04
rresham
~*mishu*~
cutegurl224
Bollywood_chic
AtrractiveAdya
Anjalika Khanna

Edited by -Esha_423- - 14 years ago
~*mishu*~ thumbnail
sounds nice can't wait to read what its abt
eshaaax3. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*mishu*~

sounds nice can't wait to read what its abt

thanks dear. and you'll just have to wait to read and see what this story is about😉
I-love-dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey esha!!
im so excited already!!! add me 2 the pm list plz! im a total mayur fan! but also like sajan....like you i love twilight2!!! but im in team edward! lol! but offscreen i love taylor more than rob...so same dere2!
okkk pm me wen u update
love lots
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by I-love-dmg - 14 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Esha! This sounds soo good!! OMG! I cant wait to read!! Im excited!
eshaaax3. thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-love-dmg

hey esha!!
im so excited already!!! add me 2 the pm list plz! im a total mayur fan! but also like sajan....like you i love twilight2!!! but im in team edward! lol! but offscreen i love taylor more than rob...so same dere2!
okkk pm me wen u update
love lots
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks hun!
oohhh, kewl, u like twilight too,  oh and ive always luved taylor😳☺️
k, ill add u to the PM list.
-Love Esha
eshaaax3. thumbnail

Originally posted by: xtaurus429x

Esha! This sounds soo good!! OMG! I cant wait to read!! Im excited!

Aww thankyou Roshni di! Means so much!😳
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hiii esha!!!
really liked the character sketch!!
im really exited abt that!!
great to hav another ff in mjht
specially talking abt sajan mayur 2gether
i hope this ff will flying colours..ok!
continue soon pls!!
see u sssoon!!