How likely will soniya get ayush?

Poll

How likely is it that soniya will het ayush

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ayush_ki_pari thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
This is for all my SONIYA supporters, come on guys what do you think, we all want soniya to get what she deserves right!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Naina*~ thumbnail
didnt like soniya  and i like Kavya very much soo.. i m very happy to see Ayushmaan now... hehehe....
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ~*Naina*~

didnt like soniya  and i like Kavya very much soo.. i m very happy to see Ayushmaan now... hehehe....

so am I ,I had stopped watching this show when they killed Tani 😡and almost stopped watching it when ayush and sonia were in love🤢,but now its getting interesting!😉
glamour_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadaf_20

Well we all know what Ayushmaan has done to Soniya, so what is likely hood of him getting Kayva now would be the ideal question!!!! I Think Soniya should give that Ayushmaan and kavya a well deserved Slap. What will Soniya be singing well listen to this:

Mera dil jis dil pe fida hai, Ek bewafaa hai, haan mohabat ki yeh saza hai, Tu bewafaa hai (Ayushmaan).

I hate you Ayushmaan and Kavya 4ever.😡

Wow Sadaf that is a cool bewafaa song version I should keep that as my signature what do you think?

And I don't think this is being rude to the cowvya (kavya) fan's!

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
not sure, but kavya, i also feel sry for her. but then sonia always luved ayush. so im not sure. altho stupid ayush married kavya w/o telling his parents. if he told his parents the day before, then perhaps some compromise wuldve happened. now i have no hope for sonia and ayush relationship.
ayush_ki_pari thumbnail
Dont lose hope MikaGurl, we have to have some hope for Soniya!!!
glamour_girl thumbnail
Yeah Ayush_ki_pari your right we know that soniya love ayush but unfortunately Kavya (cowvya) she has come in between hate her!