Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Omg i have to watch yesterday n today. Mature by bablu n his mom! Wow that shockn!!!
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^ Yes Avani YRKKH is the best show these days!

Originally posted by: 5cents

Me toooooooooooo I also want to see his dulhan๐Ÿ˜‰ One more wedding won't be bad. This BB/RR jo bhi bolo is growing on me๐Ÿ˜ˆ I want him to stay for now.๐Ÿ˜†

True he is not a negative character 100% sachi baat. He is there to give some energy to Naitik. He will make Nakash love more Adventurous, more exciting, more insane, more soul-devouring.......just my 5cents๐Ÿ˜ƒ

really? then i wish he leaves after Naksh's marriage..Naitik is  all tht u mentioned ๐Ÿ˜› n if he's not , he must learn it himself...I want to see some maturity frm his side ...RR is a double sided sword....if he behaves well with Akshara, Naitik will feel jealous and if he tells Naitik tht aksh liked him , then too Naitik will be in a fix...and all of us
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont think RR is a negative character.....i think he will try to save aks reputation along with naitik......this situation might bring the brother more closer towards each other............i think they are trying to show that not everyone is perfect e.g. RR and Naitik are 2 totally different people.........and they are not perfect

he was shown as a slightly negative and over the top character in the begining and i think the creatives just wanna try to show us that RR will create a huge scene.........and now i think they might try to show the positive side of RR trying to bring NAKSH closer towards each other......he along with naitik might the one to solve this whole thing once everyone comes to know the truth.........its a Rajan Shahi show and i dont think that he will show anything bad towards a girl's reputation..............

just my thoughts..........
Although i loved Naitik and Akshsara's eye lock and dream sequence, Naitik's conversation with nani, ghoomar n all but my favorite scene in thursday's episode will be Rajshri and RR's mom scene...full marks to Rajshrim Vishambhar and RR mom was rocking ! Thank God they didn't go over the top and made the meeting very realistic n natural...anybody wud have reacted the same ..tht's the reason i love yrkkh so much..
-ArohaAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _charu_

The million dollar question is that Shankari Tai was unaware of Naitik and Rituraj's relation? ๐Ÿ˜ก She's not a good businesswoman and a matchmaker !

that is exactly what i was thinking when i saw the episode...shankari tai must have known something....
-ArohaAngel- thumbnail

jo cheez  dekhne wali thi , wohi nahi dekhi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› tht was the best part of today's episode..she comes down n Naitik keeps staring her (in front of Vishambhar, Omi and Shaurya..Imagine ! ) , she went in front of her n Naitikji's eyes were stuck to her like fevikol ka mazboot jod !

shaurya was too busy staring at varsha ๐Ÿ˜†
-ArohaAngel- thumbnail

Akshara, she will never tell munna ..not now at least...she needs a lot of courage to tell him everything....Varsha, NEVER in 10 janams she's gonna tell Naitik....I think RR will tell Naitik

yea i think so too....varsha won't for her frinds happiness..and akshara doesn't have the courage too..maybe shankari tai will blurt out truth...
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
truely said so I agree to u
-Mansi- thumbnail
I found it brilliant! With lots of reality..and maturity..Loved the episode over all!