hide thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#1


Gayatri's sister is concerned about gayatri and naitik's happiness there is a possibility that they will not disclose the information related to RR meeting with Akshara and rejection.. if that is the case, do you all think Akshara should tell naitik about RR??

If yes why

If no why


Created

Last reply

Replies

27

Views

3.6k

Users

18

Likes

4

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 9

Team Critics

Posted: 17 years ago
#2
I think she should tell him instantly...but i know she won't do tht..she's not tht courageous...She must tell Naitik bec. she's the one who knows the complete truth.. it was just a marriage proposal and it's over....she must not only tell him that it's her past and it's forgotten but also tell Naitik how much she loves him and he doesn't need to feel insecure....If someone else, RR or his family tell Naitik, they will tell him their version...Akshara must trust Naitik and their love....
hide thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: _charu_

I think she should tell him instantly...but i know she won't do tht..she's not tht courageous...She must tell Naitik bec. she's the one who knows the complete truth.. it was just a marriage proposal and it's over....she must not only tell him that it's her past and it's forgotten but also tell Naitik how much she loves him and he doesn't need to feel insecure....If someone else, RR or his family tell Naitik, they will tell him their version...Akshara must trust Naitik and their love....



well said charu
ZumSrK. thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#4
I hav feeling tat akshara will tell naitik abt rr..and i also think tat this rr matter will be solve late.abt 2 to 3 weeks.
hide thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: zumra03

I hav feeling tat akshara will tell naitik abt rr..and i also think tat this rr matter will be solve late.abt 2 to 3 weeks.



2/3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is too much😛
p@ras thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#6
yes I too feel akshara should tell naitik everything abt RR...insted of knowing this from some other source its better naitik and akshara discuss openly so naitik can trust akshara
.shona. thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
#7
but i dnt get y they r getting worried...rishta was broken before doesnt mean it has to be only girl's fault!! naitik is obviously mature enough to know tht it cud be sum mistake from babluji😆 & he wud be superrrrrr happy tht he won akshi over bablu...he will be like IN UR FACE BABLU🤣
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#8
I think she should tell Naitik immediatly because they are starting a new rishta and hiding the past or not telling the full truth is not a good way to start. Also he will come to know from someone else its even worse...she should gather the courage and tell him. I'm sure she will support her since he also knows RR's nature and hates him...Akshara must trust Naitik and his love for her....
ArmaansGirl thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#9

I Absolutley Agree...Plzz I Hope Akshu Dsnt Hyd The Fact bout her And RituRaj...Otherwys ...there will B So Much Rona-Dhona in The Future if Babloo or Sum1 Tells Naitik's Family or they find out..It would all Turn soo Ugly...And Naitik Will B Hurt...and I Dont Want That..!

I Want RituRaj's Entry 2 b the Cause 2 Make NaKsh Even More Closer...I Dont Want 2 C Them Seperating...!! RituRaj's Entry is Scaring Me! :(

XOXO
SADI<3
Edited by ArmaansGirl - 17 years ago
cherrypansy thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#10
Sharing the fact that Akshi's marriage proposal had come for RR with Singhania's by Maheshwari's should be done.
On the other side the RR's family should disclose the real reason behind rejecting Akshara.
Last but not the least Singhania's should understand Maheshawari's. as the girl's or boy's side has complete freedom to negotiate another proposal if one fails.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".