-Jiya- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The King takes Ratan Singh and Padmini to the balcony so that everyone gathered can have a glimpse of them. There, Ratan Singh wins everyone's hearts by announcing, that he may not be remembered as the King of Chittod but Padmini will always be remembered as the Queen of Chittod. Elsewhere, Ratan Singh's messenger is killed by Malkan Singh. He finds a scroll, which details the convoy's route to Chittod. He vows that only Ratan Singh's dead body will reach Chittod.

In Khilji's palace, Khiljee and Taiba can be seen spending intimate moments. Just then, Taiba asks Khilji about his Chachee jaan's whereabouts, Khilji gets suspicious. But Taiba assures him that she only wants to see her suffering and that she would been happier to see her die. Convinced, Khilji tells her the location, but secretly asks a soldier to follow Taiba. Elsewhere, the baraat is on its way, Padmini asks Ratan Singh about all his family members, except Nagmati. When questioned, she answers saying that she trusts his choice, leaving Ratan Singh stunned.

In Chittod, Chetan Raghav advises Queen Abha to join forces with Nagmati against Padmini as she is the cause of their misery. At the same time, Kafoor hands over Chandraprabha to another soldier. He tells the soldiers that once he is done with her, he should hand her over to another soldier. As she is taken away, a woman comes riding a horse, followed by soldiers. She hands over a chit to Chandraprabha and leaves. But Chandraprabha is disappointed as the letter is in Arabic. The baraat reaches its destination; Ratan Singh waits inside a beautifully decorated shamiana to get a glimpse of Padmini. But the moment, he sees her reflection, he is left awestruck!

Meanwhile, Chandraprabha enters the soldiers house, she sees his old mother. She requests her to read the chit, the woman complies. The letter states that Chandraprabha's suffering will soon end. She will soon be free, but she shouldn't try to kill herself, as that is not the way out. The old woman understands Chandraprabha's suffering, she tears the letter and asks her to keep mum. Simultaneously, Padmini, looking beautiful gets Ratan Singh a glass of water. But suddenly, she collapses and falls in Ratan Singh's arms. It's only when he touches her that he realises that she is suffering from high fever. He looks worried!

sourse :: set india

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Thanks for the update.Oh I missed the last part and now I read and know the last part.Oh no padmini is suffering from a high fever.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thanx jiya 4 the lovely update...i was abt 2 pst the written update not seeing one...thanx dear!!
so i think taiba send chrandbaba the message i feel so! bt then khilji has sent sme1 bhnd her!