Frequent Posters

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Haha I don't want RR to be in the semis.. any other team will do. πŸ˜†
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so disappointed for MI........in the last game we lost out on a good opportunity.....
whoa.. thumbnail
luv duminy 4m MI😳 extra ordinary player through out😊
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

haha! Thats a dream for us. MI is def. out. SIGHS!!! I m so upset man.

haha yesss....I was so dan upset as we havent qualified for the semis THIS year TOO!!!
I was really upset with the way we lost after almost coming near to winning against Rajasthan! Poor abhishek nayar!

And also in the match against CSK...we had every chance of winning but we squandered it away by bowling BADDD deliveries!

As for tendulkar....yeah he seems to be having lots of problems right now...and there are talks of some dissension in the ranks with the foreigners muttering under their breath to the media....I guess he had some opposite views with his players and he went by his own way...and MI lost.....so maybe they are a bit resentful of that :-?

I hope this gets cleared up...as I don't want tendulkar to go the ganguly way with everyone baying for his blood. But he's tendulkar....he ought to be able to get past that!!!

Anyways,
❀️ Duminy😳😳😳
and also Abhishek Nayar...he almost wins us gamesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But πŸ’”  galore for MI as always
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Coolguy1k-

No, no one in Team India is insulting Tendulkar. Everyone has respect for him, they all love him. Team India is not split at all, everyone is together in the team.

Tendulkar opted out of T20 world cup himself because he wants to give chance to youngsters. I know he is capable of playing any sort of cricket but ont you think at the age he should pick and choose games/tournament to prolong his career. I want him to keep playing even after his age get past 40, and to do that he need to play less games and look after himslef.

Dhoni...?? When did he indirectly insult Tendulkar???? πŸ˜• Can you give more details???

If he did that....he lost out on a fan in me!😑

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†