Written Update: May 18th, 2009

Posted: 14 years ago
Hi ji,

I'm Simran, and taking over for King. I haven't watched this show for a while due to my research papers. So it's going to suck big time. Sorry in advance ji. Also, the video is running faster than the actors talking, so it's going to take time, haye.

Update:

Jay is giving confidence to Hetal that she can dance, and gives examples of their bhabhis and how they can dance in high heels. Krishna also comes and adds more confidence, while Jyotika is chupke se listening to them ji. Hetal feels much better, and shares a cute moment with her brother. Then we see Hetal being clumsyy while dancing, while her mom is watching. Jyotika and her daughter also come to watch, and Jyotkia seems tensed watching Hetal. Then Jyotika thinks to herself ke that she was worried for nothing and Hetal will never be able to dance ji

While Krishna gets on the bike behind Jai, she asks Hetal if she yaads all the steps to the dance, and Hetal reassures her that she does. Krishna tells her that we will start a new dance tomorrow, both love birds leave. Hetal stands there thinking if tomorrow she will have to learn a new dance, what about the steps she learnt aaj ji. Jai stops his bike near a flower shop, and Krishna asks about the flowers she had ordered. The guy tells her that he's sent them to her house. She says ok, and asks if he can send 40 dozen more roses. Jai asks her if there is a function in her house, and she says ke it's her parents anniversary. So her brother and her decorate the house with flowers. Jai says but her mom....Krishna completes it by saying ke iss duniya mein nahi hai. However, she says that people celebrate barsis after a person is gone, so why not the other days. Jai agrees, and Krishna tells him about what all things her family does on this special day. Krishna asks Jai if he thinks her family is crazy, and he laughs.

She tells Jai to wait while she goes to check what and where her family is. If her dad is not home, Jai will need to help her with the flowers. Then she says sorry ji, ke she's just telling him he needs to do it, rather than asking. She smiles and says but he'll have to do it. Jai says ruko, and that if she doesn't yaad what happened last time he was there. She says she yaads and tells him to pretend that he is Jai's twin, Vijay, and leaves. Krishna sees Parth and asks where their papa is. They both go to their papa's room, and see him on the phone tensed talking about how it doesn't matter what it costs, but to keep his izzat in intact ji. Krishna asks him to sit on the bed and relax, and asks what the problem is. Papa reassures her ke koi problem nahi hai, and they all have a nice moment together. He shares the problem is around their fruit buisness etc. Kids want to know their parents love story, and the papa says the mom was a good dancer, and when he first saw her he fell for her. They all are a happy family ji.

Krishna finally yaads she told Jai to wait, and runs to find him. She scolds Jai saying ke why did he have to wait for an hour, and he could have come inside. Jai says that he had to wait, and if he had come inside her surprise would be ruined ji. They have a moment, and then Krishna asks if she should say thanks or sorry, and scolds herself. Jai says it's ok and he wanted to do it for her.

*sorry the video went evil on me ji, so I'll guess what they talked about* Jyotika comes to her hubby, and is very gussa. She is upset about how Krishna is going to hog the limelight, and how her saas is all smitten by Krishna. I think her husband gives her ideas on how to handle Krishna.

*ok, bc everyone hates me aaj, the 2nd video refuses to listen to me ji. I'll try to do my best, and if I totally screw it up, I'll watch it again raat ko here* Parth seems upset, and Krishna tries to cheer him up by saying how does she look. Parth tells her ke she looks like a clown or something. Krishna laughs and gives him a fruit to eat. She asks him he wants to come with her to see the dance thing, but he has a match to go to. Just then Jai comes with his bike, and Krishna intros the 2. Parth runs off nd Krishna smiles after him, while Jai stares at her. Then he asks about the basket with fruits, and Krishna says it's for his family. She tells him to take a bite from her the one she was eating and realizes that it's jhoota. She says sorry and that she forgot what she was doing. She says it's ok to share with close ones and she....and she trails off and both have a moment ji.

Mansukh and Rasila argue over gold, I think. Rasila wants to gift something to Krishna for the help, and Mansukh says if you want to thank her then say thank you, bas. After some more bickering, she finally sends Mansukh to get a small chain or something. Jyotika sees them arguing and tries to sneak away, but Rasila catches her sneaking away ji.

Dadaji is praying for Hetal to come in first, but Hetal says that not first, but second. After dadaji asks why, Hetal tells him that first prize should be given to Yashvi, and she is only doing this to make her didi happy. Dadaji prays for his family happiness. Jyotika and Rasila saw into Hetal's show, and laugh how the heel will break when Hetal starts dancing. They have their vamp moment.

Precap:
Krishna is the host of the dance thing, while Krishna is introing someone who has come to give support to the dancers, and he is............................

Sorry about all the mistakes ji.

Take care,
Simran

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

birju4baby thumbnail
thank you jee .. Good Effort
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank u simran n u have done a splendid job. much better than the king himself. thank u. will share the burden with u after a few days until then please carry on with it

*king*