Written Update 11th May 2009

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

hello everyone. Ravjot couldn't update today so i am posting it.

Sumer and Sunaina reach their destination at the same time. Sumer lights  his diya and Sunaina fills the pot with water. As they are walking back a cyclone catches Sunaina in her tracks and the pot flies out of her hand and she almost gets buried in the sand. A rainstorm starts near the hill where Sumer is and he tries his best to protect the diya but gets hit by the rocks falling from the hill and he falls unconscious.

At the tribe the leader says its almost night time and the moon will come out soon and he doesn't think they'll be able to return on time now. He asks for Sumer's friends to be prepared for sacrifice. Sunaina's two friends are praying at the shivling for her safety. The sand slowly starts to fall off Sunaina and Sumer also slowly wakes up. They both realize they are missing the matki and the diya and start searching for it frantically.

Sumer's friends are brought to the leader and they beg him to wait a little longer as Sumer and Sunaina will surely come but the leader tells the people to prepare for the pooja. Sumer finally sees the diya hidden beneath a bunch of rocks which protected it from the rains and its still lit. Sunaina searches all over in the sand but doesn't find the matki and sits by a tree disappointed. She is crying over it when a drop of water falls on her and she looks up to see her matki stuck safely in the tree top. She gets it from there and both start running back.

At the tribe the pooja for sacrifice has started and Sumer's friends still ask the leader to wait. But leader says its too late as the moon is out now and they should consider themselves lucky that they are being sacrificed for their god. Anadi says he never thought their end would be like this and the other friend (sorry forgot his name) says they are giving up their life for their friend. Sumer and Sunaina are still  running back and both the guys are knelt down to be beheaded. END>

Precap: The leader and his sidekick are discussing the treasures that are hidden beneath the idol of their god and leader says he is going to send Sumer and Sunaina to get some sort of "Chakra". He then asks Sumer and Sunaina to tell their names and Sunaina is about to say her name.

Comments: obviously SS would make it back in time. That's not even a question. But tomorrow will Sunaina speak her name? Will they know each other tomorrow? I have a feeling it won't happen that way. They both might give wrong names'for whatever reason. And I am finding this Sardar guy a bit fishy. He was talking about the hidden treasures in the precap and I got the feeling that he is using Sumer and Sunaina for his selfish purpose and its not really about testing their love. Lets see.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jinal27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice cliffhanger on the precap!

Thanks for the update!
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg thank you soo much for filling in for me =)

I think Sumer will be shocked to know her name. I'm guessing she'll already know his cuz his friends always yell Sumer. Unless she never heard him..Tomorrow is gonna be interesting =)
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i really hope she says her name and he hears it!!!!
-Nadii- thumbnail
I think he wont think she is his Sunaina.. But someone else..
Btw Thanks for the upd JC..