Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks di for the info
Lovely interview
NOw def u wld be loving him more
after reading such a nice down to earth answers
Originally posted by: chatterbox
rups isnt it obvious now who loves him more ehand so called fans keep switiching sidesi m atleast better sticking to one 😆
Hey, Chatter darling, no switching sides. I adore more than one actor and more than one character! Everyone has beautiful qualities, I appreciate each and everyone of them😊That is what is wonderful about this forum, we are free to show our opinions and love everybody without offending anyone. Don't feel that people are taking sides dear, we all can appreciate many people at the same time! Nobody is a traitor here, and not committed to just one person! Today I am so happy, because Mr.P's interview came out as well as Gurmeet's interview. Hehehehe, double bonus for me, and I grabbed it with both hands😃 I want to see more and more info about all the actors in this show, but especially our Ramji and Indrajeet.