30th April 2009 WRITTEN UPDATE

iheartspink thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
30th April 2009 WRITTEN UPDATE
Amro gives Bebo permission to go with Shravan and asks her to get ready. Though Buaji is not so keen about the idea. Bebo is choosing a dresss to wear. Devki walks into the room and asks Bebo whether her future in-laws had called her. Bebo asked Devki how did she know and Devki said "You told me I could think of you as a daughter and a mother knows everything about her daughter". Bebo asks Devki to help her choose an outfit. Devki tells Bebo that "Pila colour would look great on Bebo and it used to look nice on herself".

Bebo takes out a Pila colour dress and goes to change. Beneath the dresses Bebo had spread on her bed, Devki sees a photoalbum. She picks it up and sits on the bed. Bebo returns and insists on showing the pictures of herself when she was little. Bebo shows Devki the pictures which was taken on the day Bebo was born. And points to one picture saying "Daiji tells me, this was my first dress". Just then the weather gets bad and there is thunder and lightning all of a sudden. Devki touches the photo. Bebo asks "shall I show more" but Devki says "nono, this photo is nice". Meeto comes in to tell Bebo that Shravan has arrived and is waiting in his car. Bebo takes her leave.

Devki is still looking at the photo and says "this clothes in this photo?". Then they show Devki walking along the corridor with the photo in her hand and they show a flashback of pregnant Devki sewing that same dress. Back to present, Devki says "I had passed this dress to the nurse to put it on my daughter when she was born".  Devki says it could be a co-incidence and says "there must be someone in this house who knows Bebo's truth" and that she isn't far away from the truth.

In the car Bebo realises that Shravan is not heading towards his place and wants to go back as Shravan had lied to her. Shravan said he wanted to spend some time alone with her. Bebo thinks over his words and asks him to pull over.

Buaji and Prabjok are having tea and talking. Saru brings them more pakodas Just then it starts to drizzle. Saru and Prabjok hurries back in to bring in the stuff which Saru had laid out under the sun. Buaji meets Devki in the corridor and tells Devki that the arrangements have been made for her departure tomorrow at 6 and if she needs any help in packing, she can ask Meeto.

Shravan tells Bebo that he didn't lie about trying out the jewerelly and takes out the necklace his mother made for Bebo. He wants Bebo to try it and puts it on for herself. But Bebo declines and Shravan apologises and turns away. Bebo says "no, its okay". Shravan puts it on for her and the hook doesn't fit in so he uses his mouth to clip it and Bebo turns around that sec and says "what are you doing" and runs away (I think Bebo thought he wanted to take advantage of her)

Amro, Buaji, Prabjok and Saru are all playing in the rain. Devki comes but declines to join in and goes to sit on the swing. After a while, Buaji feels cold and goes to sit on the swing beside Devki.

Buaji tells Devki that it's the first time Devki is seeing rain in their place and that she will take these memory away when she leaves tomorrow. Buaji says one doesn't forget memories of rain. Buaji says she remembers that she got married when it rained and also the opening of their hotel. Devki asks "and Bebo's birth" and adds that "Meeto told me that it rained heavily when Bebo was born". Buaji says "Not rain, it was a storm and anyway Meeto wasn't at home". Devki asks Buaji "What about you". Buaji says "no we all went to a wedding'and it was only the 7th month of Amro's pregnancy".  Devki asked "So how did it happen?". Buaji says "Don't ask, it was a difficult night, only Amro and Daiji were at home and no doctor was willing to come home". Devki "then who delivered the baby". Buaji says "Daiji called Daima, her name errr Lajwanti".

Bebo returns and Buaji goes to join the girls. Devki is now sure Bebo is her daughter. But thinks "Who will believe me that I'm her mother and Bebo is my daughter and who shall I say to?". The show ends on Devki's face.

NO PRECAP
Edited by iheartspink - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx 4 da awesum update

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

ugh y did devki need to come back now
p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
your updates are excellent..thanks for taking the time😳
deenak thumbnail
why did Devki give her baby up?
purple.star thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update ^_^
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i wonder y she tossed her away and now wants to snatch her happiness from her too
iheartspink thumbnail

Originally posted by: deenak

why did Devki give her baby up?

I'll explain in the other update :):)