Daphz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
wel i js thought of posting this...I guess most of u kno this that Purvi in real lyf is ONLY 17 yrs old...wheras r Arohi is 21yrs old!!!n Arohi cals Purvi...Purvi Di....isnt it weird...i mean js think  u address a person younger 2 u as DEE ...😆 ....n hats off 2 d creatives n make up n hair stylists 4 givin Purvi tat look..!!!isnt it gr8!!!👏 1nc again Miss Ekta Kapoor  has cum up wid sumthng unique...as of now the serial track is awesum...i js hope it continues lik this...n more of romance between Arjuhi😍 ...u neva kno wats gna happen...Ekta cn do nythng...!!!nahiiiiiiiiii,... ...wat do u guys think??do reply!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saydie thumbnail
I did not know she was only 17..thats crazy!!!!! wow they really made her look older and her acting to..wow..
nosh_786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeh i noe shes onli 17 ...n d make up & hair n outfits compliment her reali well bt ave bin used wisely to hide er real age n gve er dt mature luk bt fresh luk..
desichokari17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
damnn i really had no clue that pooja was only 17 yrs old wow thats ..... she looks cutee thoughh...
MEOW thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saydie

I did not know she was only 17..thats crazy!!!!! wow they really made her look older and her acting to..wow..

😲
rite..........yaar..........its amazing............wow!!.......
scribbles thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
damn.. i wouldn't have ever guessed =///
sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yeah.....in her fb profile it is written....but i had a tough time 2 belive dat she is 17 years old actually......she looks older in KMH....actually arohi seems younger, where in real life d opposite is true..
four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow 17?
i was first shocked too when i read that..
a face can trick alot ..
she does look more older and mature
and arohi is right age i guess ..
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

this is nothing. 😆 Ekta has people playing Dads and moms while in reality they are younger than the people playing sons and daughters. Prachi desai was only 17 I believe when she started. She was younger than everyone yet played older sister to 2 people who were much older.

Daphz thumbnail
heehehe rite...but here u c purvi luks completly opposite her age...in her Fb profile she's written her D.O.B as 1st june 1991...n ya 1 more thing v both r of the same age...ehhehe as in me n purvi😉