Amit - a Boxer?????- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

13

Views

977

Users

12

Frequent Posters

AnnaJaay thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#11
dnoo if he is..buh he luks lushhhhh boxin!.x
Wrackspurt thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
#12
I know he is a Singer.......then he became an Actor ........well Amit is a really talented guy........may be he knows boxing too 😉
perfectpiscean thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#13
OMG His boxing scene was...*swoons*
I have never seen anyone box so well! He looked extremely hot and looked like a total pro!
Actually...I have a feeling that my tv screen definitely burned when he was boxing! Ugh im still in a shock! He wa sso freakin good! =D
-Marisha
PS: Karan was mega-hot too!
iTangled_25 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
#14
I Agree.......

I Like Ammy and Abhi both......!!!!!

but as usual...there are sound effects bombarding...and the punches are very much like what we c Armaan also doing......!!!!!!

i think the camera men have learnt more camera tricks now
😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".