brownies thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#1
Guys, is Amit a boxer in real life? I mean, while watching the preview for tomorrow's episode, I realized that he was throwing real punches...like when Armaan turned into "Ammy" and did his whole boxing gig, he never really threw legit punches...I mean it looked like he was acting. From what I know, Karan isn't a boxer or anything....but Amit....WOW he seems like he really knows what he's doing...he was really going at it with the punching bag! I was shocked!
So does anyone know if he's trained as a boxer in real life? If he is...its kinda hot!
Edited by brownies - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

13

Views

977

Users

12

Frequent Posters

choco.bub thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#2
Chocolate Brownies Kinda isn't thw word how about : he is definetly Hot .
brownies thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: Love_ya

Chocolate Brownies Kinda isn't thw word how about : he is definetly Hot .

LOL Amit is definitely hot....I meant that his boxing is kinda hot....although I think that that's totally hot too!!!!!
26javey thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
#4
His boxing is beyond HOT
It's extremly HOT
I have no words to describe how HOT it is
clars thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#5
he must be even i noticed when practising he really luked like a pro

amit has such an awesome face and and those eyes 😍
Sehgal17 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#6

amit is one of the best guy i have ever seen .he's just totally full of talent.Like his acting,singing,dance,has a great body,good at sports,and he's really handsome.man this guy is the beast.👏

Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
#7
i love armi n abhii equally.....
so yeah he is hot obviously..
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: dilpreet15

amit is one of the best guy i have ever seen .he's just totally full of talent.Like his acting,singing,dance,has a great body,good at sports,and he's really handsome.man this guy is the beast.👏

Agree............completely........😛
Keep----------------Smiling !!!!!😊
ardis10 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: 26javey26

His boxing is beyond HOT
It's extremly HOT
I have no words to describe how HOT it is

I think HOT is fine to describe him😆😆
brownies thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: ardis10

I think HOT is fine to describe him😆😆

LOL yeah!!!!! He really is quite hot!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I feel like he's starting to overshadow Armaan/Karan in terms of looks, talent and just about everything else (this is my opinion, take it or leave it but dont say that im right or wrong because it is my OPINION). What's even better is that he's a SINGER!!!! Think about it...he can SING to Nikita!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".