Update for 21th March

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I missed first few mins. However here is the update.

Manasvi is seen praying to God for helping her out. Later Manasvi is serving Mansen Family.

Everyone in their camp notice the same. Mansen is frustrated. Manasvi and Kushal have an argument.

Kushal and Mansen discuss the consequences of Manasvi wearing the Kangan and that she would be the owner of 25% of the property. They decide to usurp the remaining 75%

Arjun meets Baisa and asks Bhoomi to take care of her. Arjun gets a call that he has been allotted the land for the factory.

Keshav and Arjun discuss regarding this and the latter says that he will perform the Bhoomi pooja and start the work soon and must talk to Baisa..

Aksh is seen overhearing their conversation and he informs Yuvraj and Mansen. Suraj comes to meet Mansen with some plan. But the latter informs that they are not interested in any of his plan as he had earlier only given the project to Arjun.

Suraj says that after Arjun's behaviour with his Chaijee, his only aim is to destroy Arjun. Suraj Kiran has bought a land very next to Arjun;s factory land.

Aksh cautions his dad against listening to Suraj Kiran. Mansen agrees to the proposal and says that Goenka grp will finance his project and asks that Bhoomi Pujan shld be performed tomorrow as Arjun is also doing the pooja the same day.

Mansen informs that now Suraj Kiran is his weapon and the first victim wld be Manasvi.

TBC

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot for the update !

Highly appreciated...

👏

saroj thumbnail
Thanks a ton Barbie...I missed Saarrthi today...the update is of great help to me.
Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I forgot to mention that Manasvi wears Baisa's kangan and accepts her post.